All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
jackandjay

Successfull Ottawa Stamping

On March 5th I had my interview in Ottawa Canada, and got approved. On the whole the interview questions were tough (definitely not easy).

I am in EVC model, Second Extention, with Master Degree

- Good morning, how are you

-> Good morning, urself?

- Where do you work

-> xxx at xxx

- Can I see your LCA and I 129.

-> Gave them

- who is your employer

-> xxx

- how is your location xxx

-> Its good.....

- how long have you been working in the client location

-> x months

- Who do you report to

->

- Tell me with an example how you get a object, and how do you proceed step by step.

->

- So... how there is a relation with your employer?

->

- Why did you pick this consulate?

->

- what is the role of your end client in the whole process.

->

- What do you do for them?

I was explaining this and I saw his hands moving around some paper, I did not wanted to see what that was and I kept on explaining, at the end he gave a funny smile and said "your visa has been approved" follow the process as in the paper.

Note:

1. You can take your cell phones to the consulate, but need to switch it off and have it at the security.

2. The cold is tooooo much, be prepared for it.

3. Gatineau CA has some better hotels which has nice internet and walkable, food spots.

4. Confidence is the key.

Hi,

I am planning to go to Canada and I do not have the client letter. I work in the EC model with a large Indian company. I have attended 2 successful stampings in India in the last 3 years (latest in 2010 september). I am not saying that it means anything but just letting you know.

My client is a big insurance company in the US and do not provide the client letter. Will it be okay if I go for stamping with just my employer letter? I have been working with the same company for 6.5 years since the completion of my Masters in 2004.

Thanks.

Hi,

I am planning to go to Canada and I do not have the client letter. I work in the EC model with a large Indian company. I have attended 2 successful stampings in India in the last 3 years (latest in 2010 september). I am not saying that it means anything but just letting you know.

My client is a big insurance company in the US and do not provide the client letter. Will it be okay if I go for stamping with just my employer letter? I have been working with the same company for 6.5 years since the completion of my Masters in 2004.

Thanks.

giri26 , To start with I am not so sure whether the absence of a client letter would be OK or not, but in your case I would say get an email from your manager stating that they do not endorse external employees (consultants/contractors/ on site programmers etc) but they do confirm your position title and that you work XX hours a day.

Get that email printed and notarized (yes).

I do not know the logic/reasoning behind this procedure but all I can say is that this worked for many people (in n out of murthy forum :) )

Wish you all the very best.

On March 5th I had my interview in Ottawa Canada, and got approved. On the whole the interview questions were tough (definitely not easy).

I am in EVC model, Second Extention, with Master Degree

- Good morning, how are you

-> Good morning, urself?

- Where do you work

-> xxx at xxx

- Can I see your LCA and I 129.

-> Gave them

- who is your employer

-> xxx

- how is your location xxx

-> Its good.....

- how long have you been working in the client location

-> x months

- Who do you report to

->

- Tell me with an example how you get a object, and how do you proceed step by step.

->

->

->

- what is the role of your end client in the whole process.

->

- What do you do for them?

I was explaining this and I saw his hands moving around some paper, I did not wanted to see what that was and I kept on explaining, at the end he gave a funny smile and said "your visa has been approved" follow the process as in the paper.

Note:

1. You can take your cell phones to the consulate, but need to switch it off and have it at the security.

2. The cold is tooooo much, be prepared for it.

3. Gatineau CA has some better hotels which has nice internet and walkable, food spots.

4. Confidence is the key.

Thanks for your detailed post. Could you provide your email ID? I really want to know what you answered for the tricky employee employer relationship question which convinced the VO to approve your visa? Please provide your email ID.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks

h1bxplorer

Who do you report to

->

->

->

->

- what is the role of your end client in the whole process.?

Can you please provide your answers for the above questions?

Who do you report to

->

->

->

->

- what is the role of your end client in the whole process.?

Can you please provide your answers for the above questions?

well my answers were good in my scenario, which does not mean they should be good for all the cases... I am ok to share it with people send your email id, I can fwd my answers.

well my answers were good in my scenario, which does not mean they should be good for all the cases... I am ok to share it with people send your email id, I can fwd my answers.

Could you send me your answers to my email ID, it is - visa dot stamped at gmail extension. Thanks in advance.

Thanks

h1bxplorer

Could you please send your answers to my email: rhary10 at gmail dot com

@JackandJay :

1) How many days you stay in ottawa?

2) where do you stay/

3) Is there any accomodation nearby Embasy ?

4) What was your total expense of this trip ?

I am planing to go ottawa in First week of April.

@jackandjay:

1) how long was your stay in Ottawa?

2) what was your total expense of this trip ?

3) is there any accomodation/hotel nearby embasy?

I am planing to go first week of april

HI jackandjay,

Is it possible to send the employee relationship questions and other complicated questions to my email id, It would really help me to book an appointment.here is my email address kumar.kskr@gmail.com