Experiance in Vancover@canada

rckstyle

I am an FTE and i got the stamping done, not pretty big questions... common questions like

What is your role

from when did your h1 start

Where do u live?

But there is a weird que to other guy who I meet in the line ....

VO: DO YOU FOLLOW MURTHY FORUMS? {i dint listen to this que personally }

any ways he got his visa approved finally i guess he is a EC model .....

FYI it is not neccesary to stay in days inn .... u can take a motel which is 10 min walk away .. and you will be fine the cab costs you 10$ at max and he will drop u off where the line starts ...

About Vancover:

And Vancover is very safe area(lots of seettled desis) ... good bars to hit take the VIP passes from the front desk so that you dont need to pay the cover charge .... and even a very expensive(not the alcohol but cig are expensive) and I felt like it is new york - they follow the same trend ... Good public transport

and Finally Beautiful city

Places to visit:

the eazyiest is to cover both the Grouse mountain and some bridge (i am not sure about the name) you can do both of these with in 5$ of transportation and the bridge entry costs 30$ which i dint go ... and the other is Grouse mountain ... this is skeeing and snow boarding place ... i went hea to do boarding and it costed me 126$ in total ... inc i rented full gear except the googles and the jacket ... bee sure to get u r snow glouse if you are doing this ... and up hill it is beatifull ... ppl come from all over world to do skeeing and boarding hea...

TO visit to these places make sure you will start early if are visiting both ... if you are going to any one of it then 4 should be fine .... Take a Sea Bus(kind off ferry) at water front station Buy a zone 2 pass for 2.50 and go to north vancover .. as soon as you get off the sea bus you will have bus station rt in front there take bus #236 .. and the last stop is grouse mountain total travel would be around 40 min ... and some where in between stop we have this bridge... Ask the bus driver ppl are pretty friendly ...

And we have a olympic tourch in downtown which is 24 hrs open and can do it at any time ...

ask the front desk guys they will give you preety good info ... And remember if you are taking a ticket for a bus/ sea bus .. it is valid both in bus and seabus just for 2.50 ... and make sure to check the expiry time ... at the back of ticket

Exchange Money:

If you are getting cash then ... you exchange a 30/40 us $ in airport and take a skytrain which is rt in front of the airport as soon as u exit.... and go to the station (it is single track station so you wont get confused) to the top, you will have a ticket couter (wending machine kind off) just take a ticket to zone 2 if you are going to downtown it costs 8.50 ... or soo this is the only cash that you need till you get to motel and once you get to motel you can exchage there where we get 1usd= 1cad .... just figure out where to go after you get off the train to motel depending on your motel ...

Places to eat:

There are many resto .. subways .. and all that .. you will get street food in the morning and the Pizza places (mega bite piza & Rominos pizza ) they sell pizza slice for 2$ each .. this the ceapest you can get and seriously they taste awesome ... and lot of starbucks .....

Remember to take a jacket and some winter shoes when you stand in line and no sealed covers....

THIS PLACE IS VERY SAFE YOU WILL FIND LOT OF HOME LESS BUT THEY ARE HARM LESS....

All the best guys .....

Archived