221 G in Ottawa - March 5th- Tracker

ranjan79

I have a question for this group who went to Ottawa. I have got H1 last year (was on L1 before) and have never been outside of the US since.

I heard on some forums that you have to get your 1st stamping always from India. Is this true or can I still go to Canada?

Also, I am in a peculiar situation where my wife also got a 221g when she appeared in Mumbai, India. Submitted docs which were asked and now we are waiting.

The reason I am asking is, instead of going back home..can I try Canada for myself, get stamped, then go home and can come back anytime as already stamped.

Your help is appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Does any one knows how much time does it takes for consulate to get back to you once you have been issued 221g white .

I am also stuck in Calgary for 221 G white since last 1 month .

I have given all the documents what they have requested and haven,t heard any thing from them as of now neither they have contacted my employer nor the Clients.

It would be great help if people who have got their 221g White cleared could please share there time lines .

Appreciate your suggestions .

I have a question for this group who went to Ottawa. I have got H1 last year (was on L1 before) and have never been outside of the US since.

I heard on some forums that you have to get your 1st stamping always from India. Is this true or can I still go to Canada?

Also, I am in a peculiar situation where my wife also got a 221g when she appeared in Mumbai, India. Submitted docs which were asked and now we are waiting.

The reason I am asking is, instead of going back home..can I try Canada for myself, get stamped, then go home and can come back anytime as already stamped.

Your help is appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Let me know your email...you can reach me at rishuranjan at the rate google dot com

Archived