221 G in Ottawa - March 5th- Tracker

ranjan79

Hey man ... I also got 221g today at Ottawa for H1B first time through direct full time employer,but got the Blue one. My interview was in the morning. Do you have any clue regarding this 221G color? Now i am stuck in Canada.. what are your plans? Are you gonna stay here till you get an email from USCIS ? Did they tell you the reason of 221g? They didnt ask me for any other documents so have any clue what do they really want :(..

thx

Hey man ... I also got 221g today at Ottawa for H1B first time through direct full time employer,but got the Blue one. My interview was in the morning. Do you have any clue regarding this 221G color? Now i am stuck in Canada.. what are your plans? Are you gonna stay here till you get an email from USCIS ? Did they tell you the reason of 221g? They didnt ask me for any other documents so have any clue what do they really want :(..

thx

Please brief your experience....

Thanks

The VO is trying to determine how much control your employer has on your day to day work. He is asking questions-

Who do you report to?

How often?

How do you report? -Email/Phone?

I will suggest everyone in EVC model to not come to Ottawa unless there is a pressing need. Only on Mar 5th on ths forum there has been 5 folks who were issued 221 g and now the waiting game starts.

Make sure you have -

Client Letter

Vendor Letter

Updated LCA

Now I AM REALLY CONFUSED.. :( everyone of you got white form and i am the only one he handed out Blue 221g and didnt ask for any documents..The form has a check mark on Further Administrative Processing.

Dont know what does that mean now.

@ DHEERU123 - hey man you were the first one there right 8AM apointment? i came next for 830 appointment.. Im staying at Adam Hotel. 5miles from Embassy. Guys share your number or emails, we should meetup if we are stuck in Canada. May b we can share rooms/ cut costs or anything. email me, utoor at live dot com.

thx

Hi,

I was in Ottawa in Dec last week and received 221g white form checked with Further review on it. I provided my I129, client/vendor letters, my manager contact information, pay stubs, w2, Work Order. After 4 business days, I received an approval email from the consulate. They verified with my client during that 4 days of time.

Hello Rajan,

I had an Visa interview this morning at Ottawa consulate and received 221-g on White Slip; I'm at Days Inn; Let me know if u want to meet up;

Thanks, Dheeraj;

Please let me know your hotel no or email....me at rishuranjan at the rate of google..com.. ok

Guys for most of you they have contacted someone - they just kept employer letter from me and they havent even contacted them yet. I dont know how long its gonna take. What are you guys planning - how long are you guys gonna wait for the email and then what?

Archived