H1b visa stamping at London and 221g white issued

pulikondas

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

***********************************************************************************************************************

hi all the members the above post which was posted by me was for information purposes only, it should not be considered it will same for eveyone, i have shared you to give an experience, any issues which occur in different situations cannot be compared with that

Thanks

Do u have any idea on my case..............

Hi shikha this is the number 09042-450100 operator assited visa information , please choose for general enquiries option ,so that u can cleerly explain the situation and they will only give an idea what to do, main thing is some advisors just say, its not mandatory that it will be shown on the system, u should just wait, but keep on trying till you get a reference code and email addres to contact, so some trials you will sure get a reference code my a friendly advisor .

Hi l1_to_h1_new,

When are you planning to attend interview at London embassy? I have booked slot on MAy 1st. If you have already attended interview please share your exp. here.

Regards,

E RAO

pls share your experiences when you attend the interview, dont run away after getting the visa,it will be helpful to every one, more over i would like to advise people who attend h1b interview, dont think that if the visa officer says visa approved it means u will sure get a visa, the visa officer would look at documents later and he will send email or communicate you , to provide documents nothing but 221g which might be issued at some point of time may be after your interview or through email, so dont keep dreaming until you get passport stamped, It has happened to lots of people in UK embassy

Hi l1_to_h1_new,

When are you planning to attend interview at London embassy? I have booked slot on MAy 1st. If you have already attended interview please share your exp. here.

Regards,

E RAO

Hi,

I hv the appointment on May-2, so can you please share your experience. Aravind.ch.kumar@gmail.com

Thanks,

Aravind

Hi,

I sent an e-mail to embassy on friday night(got code from operator and he provided me e-mail id), but still did not get any reply.

Also I did not get any automated e-mail ,lik thanks for contacting us we will get back to you. Is it unusual?

Thanks,

SHikha

If it is case inquiry u'll get reply mail in 7 to 10 working days or if it is general email u'll get reply in 3 to 5 working days, But make sure u have to get automated reply like thanks for contacting etc.......

This is the E-mail which i have got it from embassy...............

londonconsular@state.gov

Hi,

I sent an e-mail to embassy on friday night(got code from operator and he provided me e-mail id), but still did not get any reply.

Also I did not get any automated e-mail ,lik thanks for contacting us we will get back to you. Is it unusual?

Thanks,

SHikha

U should get an automed reply, Check d email id once again (londonconsular@state.gov). The code will be changed for every week which u got it from operator.

If it is case enquiry it takes 7 to 10 working days or if it general enquiry it takes 3 to 5 working days to get d reply......

U should get an automed reply, Check d email id once again (londonconsular@state.gov). The code will be changed for every week which u got it from operator.

If it is case enquiry it takes 7 to 10 working days or if it general enquiry it takes 3 to 5 working days to get d reply......

hello guys, we can see from this past posts, mr, E.RAO has attended the interview, but till now he has not shared the experienced, what do you people think?

i hope he was stuck up in 221g or asked to go home country,if not he would have returned here with a post , have to see what exactly has happened with mr, E RAO

Please share your experience mr, ERAO AND all the best for l1_h1_new , please share your experiences here

one more important thing for guys, who are in india, dont plan here and attend the interview, even though they wont directly say they will look upon you status when have entered the country recently those things ,dont come here and attend interview at london emabssy , thinking you will get the visa here easily ,days are gone, every country immigration has become strict now, they have traced many loopholes, people think if they attend in india they wont get, but its not the answer, i have seen many people who were redirected from uk to india consulate got the visa 99.99 percent sucess rate

one more important thing for guys, who are in india, dont plan here and attend the interview, even though they wont directly say they will look upon you status when have entered the country recently those things ,dont come here and attend interview at london emabssy , thinking you will get the visa here easily ,days are gone, every country immigration has become strict now, they have traced many loopholes, people think if they attend in india they wont get, but its not the answer, i have seen many people who were redirected from uk to india consulate got the visa 99.99 percent sucess rate

ru waiting for visa??????

ru waiting for visa??????

ya , waiting for visa donno , i have seen directly people who suffered a lot with 221g at london, gathered 21 live visa experiences at london embassy , success rate till 2008 end is good 2009 little bit tough 2010 also, 2011 after march started very bad time which is continuing at london consulate, guys dont go to belfast consulate, if you fall in admin processing it will take ages or not even response, the information is gathered from a bunch of people and their experiences,more over dont take college certificates in london and attend interview (big impact) and more over who did masters at london universities are strictly verified , this doesnt effect any one personally, each and every case will be dealt in a different way , this should not be taken by every body to their particular, for information purposes only

ya , waiting for visa donno , i have seen directly people who suffered a lot with 221g at london, gathered 21 live visa experiences at london embassy , success rate till 2008 end is good 2009 little bit tough 2010 also, 2011 after march started very bad time which is continuing at london consulate, guys dont go to belfast consulate, if you fall in admin processing it will take ages or not even response, the information is gathered from a bunch of people and their experiences,more over dont take college certificates in london and attend interview (big impact) and more over who did masters at london universities are strictly verified , this doesnt effect any one personally, each and every case will be dealt in a different way , this should not be taken by every body to their particular, for information purposes only

Did u submit ur passort, When did u attended for d visa interview...........

I have submited my passport for issuance of visa on 23rd of march but still i didn't receive my passport it's with embassy. Do u have ay idea how long it's gonna take to get my visa....................

I have submited my passport for issuance of visa on 23rd of march but still i didn't receive my passport it's with embassy. Do u have ay idea how long it's gonna take to get my visa....................

u were kept under AP(Administration processing ) that why you havent got visa, donno how much time it takes if kept under AP
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys,

I am Indian citizen and working on work permit since Oct2011 in UK.

Recently my H1 petition got approved and now I am planning to attend visa stamping interview in London consulate.

I need documents list for h1b visa interview which will help me to arrange documents if I have missed anything.

I was going through London US consulate site, and found that Birth certificate and Police clearance Certificate also required.

Can anybody let me know that Birth certificate and Police Certificate required for H1B visa interview for London consulate or not.

I know that it is not mandatory in any Indian consulate.

Kindly requesting to share your thoughts as early as possible.

Thanks.

Archived