Premium Processing - VSC - Feb 2012 (H1B Transfer)

vrbhu

Hi All,

i am starting this thread to discuss the time taking to get the approvals on PP in Feb 2012 at VSC.

Would appreciate if you can share yours as well.

My case: H1 Transfer

mailed to USCIS: 17th Feb 2012

receipt number email received on : 23rd feb saying that they received it on 21st Feb.

Current status is still 'Acceptance' and it says that they received it on 23rd Feb instead of 21st as in their email.

Waiting for status update still. According to their standard the acceptance phase is 2 business days so ideally it should move to next phase.

Please share your experience here.

-Thanks

My original extension was filed on the 13th Jan but i have upgraded to premium on the 17th Feb. Similar to your case premium processing request was accepted on the 21st FEB but the online status shows that it was received on the 23rd feb. Status right now is "Acceptence"

Application Filed: 13th JAN 2012

Premium Upgrade: 17th FEB 2012

VSC Acceptence: 21st FEB 2012

LUD: 23rd FEB

Current Status: Acceptence

Thanks rahul2699 really helps. I also called them but the same thing that they have it on website. did you try talking to any customer rep? Also what does your attorney say?

All,

Please help to add information about your similar cases.

thanks

Just to let you know that my case was approved last night. got extended for 10 days shy of 3 years based on vendor/client letter

testvisauser: thanks for sharing the details. And congratulations!!

SameerH1BWorker: I was under the impression that the RFE details gets faxed to them. But unfortunately attorney says they haven't got any details yet. I am bothered about this unnecessary wait time.

Can someone share experience about getting RFE details on email/fax?

congrats @pnb!!!!

I am thinking to register for case update at USCIS website. Since I am not at present in US is it safe (or OK) to register for this update (since I need to enter a foriegn address)? I may sound like a paranoid but just want to run it by others before i regiser for case updates.

Archived