H1B From UK

pulikondas

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Pulikonda,

Can you please give your mail id or contact number, I need to discuss with you.I am planning on 10th Apr. Please help me in this regard.

Regards,

E RAO

Hi Pulikonda,

Can you please give your mail id or contact number, I need to discuss with you.I am planning on 10th Apr. Please help me in this regard.

Regards,

E RAO

HELLO MR.RAO , I HOPE U R ON COMPANY WORK PERMIT , U CAME ON ONSITE, MY SINCERE SUGGESTION IS IF U DONT HAVE ATLEAST 1YR OF VISA DONT ATTEND IN UK, BECAUSE THEY WERE GIVING 221G OR THEY SAY VISA IS APPROVED AND LATER THEY WONT EVEN REPLY FOR A LONG TIME ,ITS NOTHING BUT ADMINSITRATIVE PROCESSIING, IF U HAVE BEEN APPROVED BY A LARGE COMPANY LIKE (IBM,HP,CTS,) etc, THEN GO AND ATTEND THE INTERVIEW EVEN THOUGH U HAVE LESS VISA PERMIT IN UK BECAUSE U GET EASILY VISA STAMPING IN THAT SITUATION, BUT IF U HAVE BEEN APPROVED FROM A CONSULTANT COMPANY AND DONT HAVE A VALID VISA FOR 1YR ITS NOT SUGGESTED AS IT MIGHT TAKE AGES TO COMPLETE ADMIN PROCESSING , MY SINCERE SUGGESTION IS IN THAT SITUATION BETTER TO ATTEND IN HOME COUNTRY

I attended for H1B visa interview in London on 2nd April and I got administrative processing. After 2 weeks my status has been updated, Then i submitted my passport and I797 to embassy for issuance of visa. After that I got email from embassy to submit new travel itinerary can any one know about this status update or can any one guide me is there any specific formate to submit travel itinerary to embassy

Archived