All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
knvmkr

How can we apply for Canada Multiple Visit Visa?

Can i please get the documents required for applying Canada Visit Visa and go for my H1B stamping (F1-H1)? I dont find any information properly anywhere. Please provide some help.

Hi

List of documents for Canadian multiple visiting visa -

1) Passport (Original)

2) I-797 (Original)

3) 6 Pay stubs

4) W2 -- Last two years

5) Form IMM5257E

6) Form IMM5645E

7) Two Photographs (Canadian Specification)

8) check for $$150 for multiple entry and $75 for single entry visa

9) Letter from the employer.

Get more details from below Link:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/visa.asp

No need to have the H1B Visa appointment for canada stamping. Yesterday one of friend went for canada consulate in LA for multiple entry visa and get it. He dont have the H1B appointment date.

Hi Vimal, Have you mentioned that you got ticket in USA in your visitor visa application form for Canada? If so, did the VO asked anything about it before he stamped your canadian visa?

Hello Vmall,

I'm also planning to go LA for canada visiting visa,

Can you please let me know how many days it took for your friend when he was attended in person in LA.

Is it like same day or next day etc.

Appreciate your response.

Thanks

Babu

@Nari123.... I have posted all my documents to Detroit Canada consulate. I didnt mention about my Traffic tickets.

@Babu99.... My friend got his passport with canada visa stamped on the next day In LA.

Can we attend Washington , DC for the canada visa interview ?That city is close to where I live , was curious because I am not seeing many ppl opting that place is it because they process late ?

@visaimmig Of course you can. Last year I went to Canada Consulate in Washington DC, applied transit visa and got the passport with the transit visa on the same day after 2-3 hrs after the interview. I saw many people getting in the similar manner for visitor and transit visas.

If I remember correctly they open from 8 am to noon. My tip is to plan to reach the consulate 15-30 min before they open and have all the docs ready including a employment verification letter with latest date.

Parking is a bit expensive in DC. I think it is $20 per day. There are some cheap public parking available but I think it is a bit far from consulate. All the best.

@visaimmig

one of my friend recently for multiple entry visa approved on same day @Washington , DC.

i think worst case it will take 3 days not beyond that.

Hi knvmkr,

I am planning to go to Washington DC as well for Canada visit visa , Can you please share your email id, (If you are still in that process) Thanks.

Thank you , thank you so much for quick responses ! really this forum is such an amazing place . Will go ahead make my travel arrangements, thank you once again :)

@Vmall : Did You apply for Mutiple entry or single entry ?

I am also going At Detroid embasy last week of March. How mong single entry visa valid for ?

At detroit , Do they proide visa on same day if we go in-person?

@ Parkerjohn .. I applied for multiple entry visa....

you will get the visitor visa till your I-797 ending date.

Hi

List of documents for Canadian multiple visiting visa -

1) Passport (Original)

2) I-797 (Original)

3) 6 Pay stubs

4) W2 -- Last two years

5) Form IMM5257E

6) Form IMM5645E

7) Two Photographs (Canadian Specification)

8) check for $$150 for multiple entry and $75 for single entry visa

9) Letter from the employer.

Get more details from below Link:

http://www.cic.gc.ca...ations/visa.asp

Thanks for the response Vmall.

To be more specific, the payment should be payable to "Consulate General of Canad" as a money order or a cashier's check drawn from the bank. No personal checks are entertained.

Also, I did not include the W2s and got my Visa. Of course, there is no harm in including those.