Pending Administrative Processing at Mumbai Consulate

rick131

Myself and my wife went for H Stamping interview at mumbai US consulate few days back.. two officers interviewed me for almost 25 mins and I was given a yellow page with a website and number on it. if the number shows up on the website, then it means visa is approved else my employer will inform me. my wife was not even asked a single question.VO asked me most of the questions on E-E relationship.

still waiting for case to be approved. any one in same boat?

I met someone outside of the consulaet whose visa was put on hold

@rick- could you pleaes tell us the working model of yours EVC,EC or FT. As you mentioned that you was given a yellow page with a number on it which you have to chek on a website, certainly Mumbai consulate website will show you CEAC bar code number so I am not sure wether you had a different number or you have check it on a different website.

It would be a great help if you please elaborate on this, which website, is the number is different from you CEAC number, did you signed any docs and what question were asked in the interview.

@rick- could you pleaes tell us the working model of yours EVC,EC or FT. As you mentioned that you was given a yellow page with a number on it which you have to chek on a website, certainly Mumbai consulate website will show you CEAC bar code number so I am not sure wether you had a different number or you have check it on a different website.

It would be a great help if you please elaborate on this, which website, is the number is different from you CEAC number, did you signed any docs and what question were asked in the interview.

Yes it is CEAC bar code number on mumbai usconsulate website. just google it and you will find it. sorry I cannot give here. I did not sign any documents. Most questions were on E-E relationship. I dont remember everything but questions were centered around E-E Memo.

• 4 weeks later...

My petition was returned to USCIS for review and possible revocation. THis is what was written in a letter mailed to my residence by US Consulate. Now my employer re-filed H1B and I got the approval. Now my question is would the US Consulate send me an email asking me to submit the passport to VFS?

My petition was returned to USCIS for review and possible revocation. THis is what was written in a letter mailed to my residence by US Consulate. Now my employer re-filed H1B and I got the approval. Now my question is would the US Consulate send me an email asking me to submit the passport to VFS?

Certainly there is another reason to think on this, if same employer files a new petition might result in same because nothing is changed in your case and every thing is same so this might not enough to change the consulate prespective...........other side waiting for USCIS reaffirmation may be a very long process, it may take 1 month to 1year or more, so better you find a new employer and try your luck with them, highly recommended please switch to a full time employment or atleast to an EC model.

Good Luck

Archived