H1B Stamping Without Client Letter in Canada

Ronaldo7

Hi guys,

Was just wondering any of the guys who had their visa stamped in Canada were without the Client letter? I work for financial company and they have pretty strict policies like No client Letter and so I may have to go just with the Vendor Letter. I heard now its sort of mandatory thing in all the consulates in Canada so was just exploring my options. Any insight would be of great help. By the way i am working in EVC Model.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Kashyap,

good to hear that your friend got the stamping done. Could he post the questions asked by VO, i'm more concerned about the questions related to work allocation from client since i'm working on EVC model. Also any idea what are the earliest dates available for visa appointment in vancouver.

Thanks,

Satya

• 2 weeks later...

Friend of mine went to to Vancouver without a client letter.

He got an email from his manager that the client will not endorse contractors. My friend got that email printed and notarized.

When asked for the client letter, he presented this. He got his stamping done.

HI Kashyap,

In that email from the Manager you mentioned,can you please tell me ,if you friend had mentioned duties and responsibilities and the duration other than the fact that it will not be endorsed by the client?

Thanks

Archived