Mumbai - Case StatusTracker

mantmo

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

26 April 2012: Interveiw vo issued yellow slip,wrote PIMS on it

11 June 2012: eMail received to submit copy of I797

11 June 2012: Submitted documents and vfs forced to submit PP along with copy of I797

14 June 2012: Return the PP along with New yellow slip with Administration process and check for ceac code in pdf.

working model : Direct Employment

Much worried because this is my new employment,I may loose my job if it goes further with delay :(.

Hi,

I had to do the H1 amendment (premium processing) to add the client location and received it 3 - 4 days before visiting India.

Interview date : Jan 19, 2012

221G : Yellow slip (no documents asked)

docs submission date:

Date CEAC barcode appeared on the website : Still Waiting

I have emailed the VFS many times but I am getting the same standard reply that case is still under pending status.

Please let me know if anyone had any similar case.

@ praveenpadman - Is your case approved or its still pending?

Regards,

Amit

I received an email from the consulate on June 11 to submit my passport for final processing.

I received my passport back today (June 15) with another yellow slip for further administrative processing.

Can someone please suggest what should I do now? What options do I have?

Please let me know if someone is in the same situation..

Hi,

I got the offer letter from a US small company. They filed my H1. Direct employment no client.

Interview Date : 24th May

Questions asked : 3-4, not much.

I got 221g Green slip, asked many docs like, complete set of papers sent to USCIS, notarized lis t of employee details of the comp, etc etc.

Documents submitted : 13th June.

What do you think guys, how much time I should be waiting.

Thanks

Hi,

I got the offer letter from a US small company. They filed my H1. Direct employment no client.

Interview Date : 24th May

Questions asked : 3-4, not much.

I got 221g Green slip, asked many docs like, complete set of papers sent to USCIS, notarized lis t of employee details of the comp, etc etc.

Documents submitted : 13th June.

What do you think guys, how much time I should be waiting.

Thanks

Can someone suggest for how long I should wait.

Thanks

Today I got a letter -

"

Based on the interviews and documents submitted to the US consulate general Mumbai , we have returned your petition to the US citizenship and Immigration services (USCIS) for review and possible revocation. If a consular officer receives information during the interview process that was not available to the adjudicating immigration officer at the time of petition approval, and that shows the beneficiary of a petition is not entitled to the accorded status, then the petition must be returned to USCIS for reexamination. Due to this requirement, consular officers returned your petition and additional supporting documents to the Kentucky Consular center.

you may address further inquiries on this petition to the USCIS National Customer Service Center at... "

my wife and son got 221g yellow slip on July 6th. I am FTE.

Interview date July 6th (PP kept)

PP sent back with yellow slip July 7th

Yellow slip has just 'Admin processing' mentioned in 'Other' category and my son's interview appointment letter has 'PIMS' written and circled on it.

any comments/feedback is appreciated.

• 4 weeks later...

Friends,

Here are my details.

Visa type - H1B

Interview date - Oct 11th 2011

Mumbai consulate

Form received - 221g admin processing (Yellow), no docs required

CEAC appeared on website - 30th jan 2012

submitted passport came back with new Yellow 221g - 7th Feb 2012

CEAC again appeared on website - 17th July 2012

Passport came back with yet again yellow 221g - 18th July 2012

Though the second time, they had (accidentally) sent back the previous 221g form which has "Re-donkey" written on it. So now I know for sure that (donkey SAO) is what I am going through (i have a common muslim surname).

Thanks

Shan

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived