how to follow up 221G Blue Additional Admin Processing?

kumark08

Hi,

can someone please tell me how to followup with chennai consulate regarding my case?

any body recently in same situation? and got visa?

what could be the timeline?

please share ur exp....

thanks

@kumark08: I got a 221g Blue Form from Hyderabad Consulate with Additional Administrative processing checked on it on 25th Aug 2011, after 4.5 months they asked for a few documents that I submitted and since then havent heard anything. Its almost 6 months for my case since the date of interview.

You cannot track your case no. for 221g Blue form on the consulate website. You can wither keep mailing the VFS email ID given on the form or calling them. But it would usually be a standard response. Once the consulate is done with your case, they will contact you.

the timeline depends from case to case basis. During my turmoil of 6 months I have seen ppl getting visa within a month while some have been waiting for more than 6 months. So there is no set trend

All we can do is stay positive and hope for the best.

Good luck

Diwakar

Diwakard,

Mine is 221g blue from hyderabad... the case number is trackable on hyd consulate site... it says "still undergoing processing, consulate will update once processing is done"

@rasheed1011: thats cool! mine never shows any such status. Dont know why there is such a difference in tracking of 221g's.

Archived