Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
kalyani16

Should wait for h1b or proceed with F2....Any suggetions??

Recommended Posts

Hi...

We got married few months back.My husband had stamping for h1b extension.He went to stamping in hyderabad in november and got 221g blue form.Its been more than 2 months but dint get any mail from counslate.

His green card is in process he started his process in Nov2010 in eb2.Now the current dates are in Jan2010.I am in OPT extension now.

My question is ...Can he come here on F2 (dependant on student) and later can he continue his green card process??

Please let me know...We are in confusion how to proceed further....

Share this post


Link to post

dont want to discourage you but he has a very little chance on F2, as my wife appeared for F2 and was rejected, and there are some more cases where people got rejected.

If his GC is in progress then it has nothing to do with visa status as far as I know, he may continue it while he is in India, and wait for the response from consulate.

could you pleaes share that what model he was working on, i mean EVC or EC. if it was EVC then he should try his luck again by switching the employment to vendor and fie a new petition for H1.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
×