Visa Interview at Hyderabad

apniceone

Hello All

iam planning to attend H1b Visa interview at hyd in first week of March. Below are my details:

Iam in 4th year of h1b

I was contractor working for consulting firm for my first H1b Term(3 years) . Joined client(was working for same client since April 2009) as FTE in Sept 2011 and started my 2nd H1b.

I have approved I140 (My date may become current this month) from my previous employer which i specified under DS160 form.

This is first time iam going to india after my masters. I did my masters in Environmental Engineering.

As of now i have below documents:

I797C and I797A approvals from current and previous employer.

Attorney gave copy of H1b petetion(PDF) for my current employer. which is having 118 pages. Do i need to take all of those?

Last year W2 forms from both employers

Pay stubs from both employers

Employment letter from both employers.

I do have all my degree certificates.

I can get my current company earning report from website directl(Its publicly traded company). But i dont have taxform/earning report from previous employer. Is it going to be an issue?

what are the chances of VO asking about my education and enquire how am working in IT? Do i need to take any specific precaution here for anwering quesiton. I did few certifications in IT but most of them are after completion of my masters.

what other documents and precautionary steps i need to take?

Thanks in advance

• 2 weeks later...

Archived