7 Feb: EVC: Vancouver: h1b Stamping Rejected :(

monika11

Just like everyone here, i was also very positive seeing everybody at Vancouver getting approved and went in there last week and got rejected now today. I would say now that don't believe in rumors and these posts, as reality is very harsh and different.

Received 221g white and now my life is over.

Gave all docs to them: client letter, employer letter, paystubs, tax returns etc, answered all questions but i think i got influenced by reading other people stories here and i should have gone to Ottawa where another friend of mine got her's stamped last week and another one got it today.

I would say goodluck to everyone but just don't listen to what stories people are saying here as in my case, despite having good employer and everything, i am rejected.

Option is to return India and struggle again or i guess i should marry and h4 is the way to go.

Don't really know if i should thanks murthy forum but still it's been a good support in terms of gathering all documents etc.

Goodluck everyone. For me it's dark days and long flights back home.

Did you get white paper saying "Authorization to re-Apply for a Non-Immigrant Visa" selecting the option "Because of Administrative processing under section 221(g) of the immigration and Nationality Act(INA), we are unable to issue you a visa at this time".

Did they give back your passport at the time of interview? How did they let you know the outcome of visa stamping. how many days it took?

Can you please answer these questions as i'm right in middle of these things. I attended the interview yesterday at montreal and i'm waiting my fingers crossed.

Hi ,

Can you tell us if it was EVC model or EC and did u had client letter also interview questions . Sometimes they make you wait for few weeks and after few vweeks call you yo submit passport . Please be patient and I believe you have a multiple entry so you can return back when they call u after verification.

Hi monika11,

on which date did you attend for the Interview and at which counter. What were the questions asked by the VO, when did you receive your 221G, did Visa officer mention you the reason for issuing 221G. can you please post your experience, because, from the last week till today (01/30 - 02/07), along with me and my friends, I knew around 10 other people who visited Vancouver and got approvals. If you can post your experience that would be helpful for other people to understand what exactly happened with your case.

Hi monika11,

please elaborate on what is your case and what are all the questions they asked .

You cannt just blame murthy or vancouver consulate for what ever you got directly besides alsmost 99% of them are getting stamped succesfully inclusing me...and these kind of comments without providing much information whould rise heartbeat for so many aspirants....

Murthy is here to share the information,experince but you cannt directly blame some one and go away..and you should not blindly trust someone and go for stamping also..because each case is different....you should analyze your case your employer background and your back ground..because all these stuff matters when you go to stamping and ofcourse very importantly your state of mind at the time of interview and how answered the questions...

frankly i feel this post is bogus or false information...if it is not please provide all the information for your case...

throwing words and blaming someone wont solve the issues......

Thanks

Guys, plz don't Panic,

I completely agree with Sri11 and desi_guy123, We don't have any proper info posted by Monika11 about how the Interview went. Everyone has their own profiles and issues with their backgrounds. She just can't blame and post these kind of thing making other people to worry.

Relax guys before you start shouting on me or saying comments that does not help anyone in any way.

I received 221g and then later rejection. I don't know krsepuri which people you are referring to, i guess smiling faces always are the 1st one's to be noticed as teary faces go into the dark quickly.

Q's asked were around employer, client, and vendor along with their documents, LCA, 797, paystubs, tax docs etc. Will try to answer any more questions that you may have, i am still in transit.

• 1 month later...

Archived