H1B Stamping in Vancouver - Can I re-submit DS-160 after booking an appointment?

h136367

Hi ,

I am going for H1B stamping in Vancouver on Feb 23 from Seattle. I need your help for the below mentioned issue. I am trying to contact the consulate but they do not have a customer service number where I can call, neither do they respond to the general queries.

- While filing my DS- 160 I made a small error. In the section " Addition work, education and travel" I hit no to the question " Have you traveled to the other countries in last 5 years". I have been to India last year in April so I should say yes. Now, I would like to change that information in the form.

Here is what I have read on the forums. I can change the DS- 160 form, submit a new one and update the DS Conformation in the Edit section in my CSC account. What do you think? Is it a right approach?

Look forward to your reply and connecting with you in Vancouver. Thanks!

Hi h136367

" Have you traveled to the other countries in last 5 years".

The Question is "have you travelled to other Countries" Other here means , other than your country of residence and your home country. If you have not been to any third country, you are already good and no need to change it.

Thanks

Archived