DS 160 Temporary work visa Section questions URGENT

Prasad

In the DS 160 Temporary work visa question, there is a question which says where do u intend to work and then the following?

Name of Employer

Address, phone number

I will be working at a Client location, so what shall I mention Client location or Employer location. If I mention client location, what should be the phone number as I dunno the phone number yet.

I searched a lot on this and find multiple answers. One is enter Employer Name, Employer Address and other is Employer name, Client address.

If I have to enter Client address, I am stuck at the phone number as to which number to enter.

In the DS 160 Temporary work visa question, there is a question which says where do u intend to work and then the following?

Name of Employer

Address, phone number

I will be working at a Client location, so what shall I mention Client location or Employer location. If I mention client location, what should be the phone number as I dunno the phone number yet.

I searched a lot on this and find multiple answers. One is enter Employer Name, Employer Address and other is Employer name, Client address.

If I have to enter Client address, I am stuck at the phone number as to which number to enter.

Anyone, Please reply??

Archived