All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Samasthitha

H1B amendment after RFE

Hi

I received RFE in august and my attorney has filed for an amendment and the receipt notice for the same is oct 17. (2011).

My question is if there is denial in my case, will I still be considered under 2012 cap?

How long will the processing take?

What are the chances of denial in an amended case. The amendment is for change of location.

Help needed

Thanks

1. If it was your first time H1, and your petition gets denined you were NOt counted towards the 2012 CAP.

2. Processing time varies from center to center usually 4-6 months

3. It all depends on your case, terms of employement, Employer Employee relation and client letter

If it gets denied, you could only get an H1 for next fiscal year. Only approvals are counted for the cap.

Hi ppl

I have a query regarding my case. My employer had amended my case when they got the RFE. Now that amended case has got RFE. I still donno what that RFE is all about, my case online has been updated to RFE. My question is can I find a new employer and file a fresh H1B while this case is pending? will I still be counted in the previous cap count if this is done? Please help me. I am in trouble again!