February 2012 Bulletin Track EB2 Approvals

MayEB2I

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here are my details

EB2I

Priority Date: Dec 9, 2009

Filed I140 amendment ( Company merger) with premium processing and I485, I131, I765 - Primary and dependent - concurrently.

Filed at NSC

Received on 2/1/12.

Not sure if I140 amendment for "Successor In Interest" cases can be done by premium processing or not. Lawyer says it can be done, but I have doubts.

Hi All,

I have seen this forum in the past. it has been very helpful to get all sorts of information about the GC process. Hope the time to reach the finish line will be smooth for all the 485 filers.

I485, I131(AP) and I765(EAD)

EB2 - India

PD - Sep 2009

Vermont Service Center

1. I-140 - approved in Jan 2010

2. I485, I131(AP) and I765(EAD) - Attorney sending paperwork to VSC.

Thanks.

Hi All,

I have seen this forum in the past. it has been very helpful to get all sorts of information about the GC process. Hope the time to reach the finish line will be smooth for all the 485 filers.

I485, I131(AP) and I765(EAD)

EB2 - India

PD - Sep 2009

Vermont Service Center

1. I-140 - approved in Jan 2010

2. I485, I131(AP) and I765(EAD) - Attorney sending paperwork to VSC.

Thanks.

Dear GCmonk,

The application package either goes to texas service center or phoenix center.

Please correct me if I am wrong.As far as the uscis website says,they ought to go to any one of these centers.

Where in the world did Vermont service center come from?

Please check with your lawyer.

please check this link

http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=eb7b5cdc2c463110VgnVCM1000004718190aRCRD&vgnextchannel=fe529c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1RCRD

thanks

suri

EB2 - India

PD - 03/2009

Filed for I485, EAD, AP along with spouse as dependent

My documents were mailed to USCIS on 01/01/2012 and delivered at 10:34 am at phoenix center.

waiting for receipts and FP.

I attached a G1145 form which says text message or email notice. haven't got anything till now.

Has any one of u got a text or email ?

Thanks

suri

Dear GCmonk,

The application package either goes to texas service center or phoenix center.

Please correct me if I am wrong.As far as the uscis website says,they ought to go to any one of these centers.

Where in the world did Vermont service center come from?

Please check with your lawyer.

please check this link

http://www.uscis.gov...00045f3d6a1RCRD

thanks

suri

Suri - I just assumed it would be vsc. I didnt pay attention to where they will mail the documents.thanks for sending the link.

Thanks.

EB2 - India

PD - 03/2009

Filed for I485, EAD, AP along with spouse as dependent

My documents were mailed to USCIS on 01/01/2012 and delivered at 10:34 am at phoenix center.

waiting for receipts and FP.

I attached a G1145 form which says text message or email notice. haven't got anything till now.

Has any one of u got a text or email ?

Thanks

suri

Suri - I dont remember submitting G1145 form. Also, the attorney didnt mention about it. Wouldn't that be similar to signing up at uscis website for status updates?

thanks.

Suri - I dont remember submitting G1145 form. Also, the attorney didnt mention about it. Wouldn't that be similar to signing up at uscis website for status updates?

thanks.

G1145 is not mandatory.its just optional.

Considering the massive work load ,I really doubt whether USCIS would take extra pain to send the email or text.The text or email just confirms the documents have been received and physically opened by someone for further processing.

i haven't heard of any one getting it till date.I was just inquiring out of curiosity.

You can get updates on USCIS website only if you have a receipt number.Without the receipt number ,you can do nothing on the USCIS website.

Here is the flow chart.

Documents sent to Dallas or phoenix centers.

checks cashed.

receipts will be issued.

based on where your I 140 is approved,your documents will be transferred to TSC or NSC.

Your I 485 will be processed in that center along with I765.

I am not sure where they process the AP.

Phoenix is just a collecting center.it does not process anything.

Dallas on the other hand collects and processes the documents.

i feel that applications going to Phoenix center are at a little disadvantage ,as they are transferred to some other center for further processing which might eat away valuable time.This is my conclusion but I dont know to what extent its correct.

thanks.

i asked my attorney about G1145. She was hesitant to add that form. Didnt tell me the reason. She was busy and told me that once we get the receipt notice, we should be able to track the status on the site and subscribe to emails and text messages.

I am still waiting for the receipt number.

I checked with my employer about the checks being cashed by the phoenix center.

As of today,the checks were not cashed.

People who sent to TSC have started receiving updates about their applications(cashing of checks,receipts).

those who sent to phoenix ,are sitting with their fingers crossed with no updates as of now.

This really is not comfortable.Wish I was in the TSC servicing area.

thanks

G1145 is not mandatory.its just optional.

Considering the massive work load ,I really doubt whether USCIS would take extra pain to send the email or text.The text or email just confirms the documents have been received and physically opened by someone for further processing.

i haven't heard of any one getting it till date.I was just inquiring out of curiosity.

You can get updates on USCIS website only if you have a receipt number.Without the receipt number ,you can do nothing on the USCIS website.

Here is the flow chart.

Documents sent to Dallas or phoenix centers.

checks cashed.

receipts will be issued.

based on where your I 140 is approved,your documents will be transferred to TSC or NSC.

Your I 485 will be processed in that center along with I765.

I am not sure where they process the AP.

Phoenix is just a collecting center.it does not process anything.

Dallas on the other hand collects and processes the documents.

i feel that applications going to Phoenix center are at a little disadvantage ,as they are transferred to some other center for further processing which might eat away valuable time.This is my conclusion but I dont know to what extent its correct.

Suri5001 - I checked with my attorney today. She said it will go to a lockbox in texas. Based on the link you provided me, i think it will be dallas.

@Suri, my priority date is also in 03/2009...I see that March 2009 became current in Feb bulletin but in your post you have mentioned that your I-485 docs were mailed to uscis on 01/01/2012...how was this possible?

Did you wrote it by mistake and you mean it as 02/01/2012??

My mistake.

its feb and not jan.

Archived