Attorney Certified I - 140 processing at Mumbai

Nivar

Hi,

I would like to know whether the US Consulate at Mumbai is accepting the Attorney certified 140 applications for EB2 visa catogery. I tried to contact the Mumbai Consulate regarding the same but yet to get any reply from them. I request the Murthy attorney or any forum members who have undergone the visa processing to help me regarding it as my PD can become current shortly. Thanks in advance for your time

With best of regards,

(Nivar)

I understand that ,but I believe there is no order on the contary to that from USCIS .

USCIS has nothing to do with that. This was a courtesy thing from the consulates. And the consulates are part of DoS, Department of State.

Of course, as Gorantla said, just call them to find out...

Yes I called the Mumbai consulate ( +911206611411),but the stock repky was that everything is in their site "http:\\mumbai.usconsulate.gov" and when searched the site nothing is mentioned about AC I - 140 processing .Even there is no reply to email regarding the same enquirey. I don't know how to follow up further with them!!

(Nivar)

Yes I called the Mumbai consulate ( +911206611411),but the stock repky was that everything is in their site "http:\\mumbai.usconsulate.gov" and when searched the site nothing is mentioned about AC I - 140 processing .Even there is no reply to email regarding the same enquirey. I don't know how to follow up further with them!!

(Nivar)

what does it tell you when you dont see any thing about it in the website? I dont know about you, but it tells me that they dont do it any more.

• 1 month later...

Can you tell me where exactly it is said that they don't process AC I - 140 ? Just yesterday I talked to a gentelman who told me his AC I-140 is accepted for processing at the Mumbai consulate and he is waiting for their call.

(Nivar)

@nivar, Can you get more information from that gentleman you were referring to?

Thanks

Archived