H1 visa appointment - Vancouver - March 15th

shrutik

Thursday, You should get it on monday.

One of my friend who went on Thursday before Christmas got it on Friday because consulate has holidays on Mon and Tuesday then. That was rare case.

Vancouver is good place to see and that too in march, it would be great. Check out Grouse mountain, Victoria Island during the weekend...

Good Luck and All the best

nkram as of now the dates available dates are april 1 st week..how ever...if u keep looking continuously u will find earlier for sure...i had mine on march 27th first then moved to march 15th then now its march 2nd all u have to do is keep looking frequently...also i had a reschedule option of feb23rd day before yesterday..last night there was a feb3rd option too...hope it works out for u..

Good luck!!

Thanks a lot Shruthi and lost_immigrant for the information. I'm actually planning to go to India on the 31st of March and was wondering if I can manage to get stamping done in Canada or Mexico before that.

From the posts, I see that it's hard to get an appointment in the month of March and even if I do, I have to apply for a Canadian visitor visa by mail as there is no Canadian consulate (that issues visitor's visa in Georgia). So, I don't know if I have enough time to manage all this.

Please advise.

Thanks.

Be Careful while rescheduling the dates. The same date is visible for multiple users online. So When you click on reschedule the date, The system cancels the current appointment and then holds the new date. And in mean time if the date you try to reschedule is already captured by other person. You will be left with no date. And you need to again got for some other older date.

But Dont worry then. A date that is cancelled will get active in 2-3 hours and keep continuously checking/refreshing.

u have ample of time to get candian vistors visa..u should be getting it with in 10 to 15 business days on an avg..but there is always a question of "what if" ...one of my friend went to seattle(?) i guess..to get the canadian visitor visa..he lived in georgia too..im unsure abt that part..but if u want it within one or 2 days u gotta fly..i know its tiresome..but if you fly and get it done..u wont have to worry abt that anymore..hope this helps

@nkam1... you can go to near candian embassy to get stampped same day..i dont think it is big deal.. but it requires you two days work from home.

look for the 4 candian consulates in USA, and go for anyone and get stampped ..its just a 2 days work.

coming to appointments..no where you cant get h1b slot in mornth of march especially in vancouver. but try to fill DS-160 and first put some appointment date and later keep on checking the appointments to get earlier. if you found it is good otherwise you to stick for after march..

if anything above not worked for you..you have to go for stamping in india only( like wise..if your travel is must)..

let me know if you need anything more..

Thanks..

Archived