H1b stamping pending though not issued 221g

H1b_Stamping_Pending

Hi,

I attended for H1b interview on Nov 28th 2011 EVC model at chennai consulate.The VO asked me some questions and said that she cannot make a decision right now but said that she will review the case after 1 pm .She took my passport, I-129,Letter to DHS,Client letter,I797 & my ph num and said " you will be contacted if we need any further info or else you will recieve your docs with in a week are so".She did not issue me any 221g.Since then I have been waiting and my case is still under process.No body contacted me. Did any one face the same issue ? If so suggest me what needs to be done to expedite the process.

Thanks.

I might be suggesting the same thing but try going to this website, and CALL the number on this website, i think they r available during regular business hours EST. [8:30 - 5]. You will be prompted with a lot of options be patient and choose an option to talk to someone, they might have some information for you. Hope this helps.

I had my interview on Jan 20th, my case was approved, and it has been a week, and the officer have no update on when my case will get complete.

Archived