Documents to take with Finger Printing?

zak74

Hi,

What documents need to be taken for Finger Printing appointment?

I heard from a friend that FP notice and a Photo ID should be taken.

What Photo IDs are accepted? Can I just take my passport?

I have California Driving License but since I recently moved to this new state, I have not applied for license here yet since I don't know how long I will be here.

Please clarify.

Thanks

Z

Hi,

What documents need to be taken for Finger Printing appointment?

I heard from a friend that FP notice and a Photo ID should be taken.

What Photo IDs are accepted? Can I just take my passport?

I have California Driving License but since I recently moved to this new state, I have not applied for license here yet since I don't know how long I will be here.

Please clarify.

Thanks

Z

Read the notice again and again.....or get it to a lawyer when he ask you the fees you will know what to take on FP appointment.

Did you get the FP notice????

Did you read it????

Or you just had time to ask first question on the forum??????????

Cause if you read it (English Notice) you will never ask this question.

Hi,

I have not received it. But I am expecting it in the next 4 weeks. So I am trying to be prepared and ready.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

When you receive it, read it and you'll know what to do. I took the FP notice and DL along with me. nothing more than that.

Hi,

I don't have the DL for the current state I am living in. I have the DL from the previous state.

I didn't intend to stay here longer so I did not get DL from current location.

I may again move to another state in 2 weeks. Is Passport as sufficient in this case?

Also, the finger print notice, does it require signature confirmation or is it just normal which they leave in the mail box?

Hi,

I don't have the DL for the current state I am living in. I have the DL from the previous state.

I didn't intend to stay here longer so I did not get DL from current location.

I may again move to another state in 2 weeks. Is Passport as sufficient in this case?

Also, the finger print notice, does it require signature confirmation or is it just normal which they leave in the mail box?

Passport is good enough and its an ordinary mail.

Archived