B1 to L1 to H1 (A) to H1(B) -- first time stamping

samareddy123

Dear Friends,

Can you please let me know if i can try my visa stamping in Canada, also let me know issue i may face if go to Canada/home country. Below are details of my case

I came to US on B1/B2 visa..while on b1/b2 visa my company (through whom i came to US) filed L1A ..it took some time for approval as i got RFE.. my i94(b1/b2) expired 2 weeks before my L1 is approved.. as my L1 case is pending with my USCIS my attorney suggested i could stay back in US until i hear positive or negative about my case. As my case approved after providing all required documents i started working, after 4 months my H1 visa with xyz company got approved and i moved to that company. I started working for a contract to hire project for a Big client, after 8 months they filed my H1 transfer and now am working as full time employee.. Due to some personal problems i need to travel India for 2/3 weeks.. please suggest if i can go to canada and try my luck (i haven't done my MS here)....

Best Regards,

Pradeep Reddy

What has luck got to do with the visa? You say that you have all documents vis a vis your valid H1 status. In that case get your visa from home.

Luck has definitely to do with visa dude !!!! more than 75% cases going to so called administrative process have no reason even if all required documents presented. Some times they do not even bother to ask to applicants if they have required documents. They just give a a colored form mentioning required documents no matter you carry them with you or no., Many cases they just give yellow forms and no documents required.

No matter how genuine and perfect the case is, it totally depends on luck.

Archived