All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
vinforgc

Address Different for Wife and husband to file I-485

Hello,

My wife and me are both working at different locations as consultants and we have different address. Will this be a problem to file I-485 for my wife with me as we are not on the same address. Please help guys. Thanks

No issues at all. I had the same scenario and have received EAD/AP approvals.

Any notices/letters from USCIS will be sent to the address mentioned on the filing documents.

I would recommend submitting

your joint tax returns, joint bank accounts, auto, medical or life insurance, utility bills,trips, wedding photos... coz thats what I am collecting right now. We didnt have any documents together, these were the documents suggested to prove mine was a bonafide marraige.

Hello,

My wife and me are both working at different locations as consultants and we have different address. Will this be a problem to file I-485 for my wife with me as we are not on the same address. Please help guys. Thanks

I am in the same boat.

My attorney said I will receive my receipt at my address and my wife's at her address. should not be a problem as long as you can prove that you are married.

again, consult your lawyer for a final decision

I would recommend submitting

your joint tax returns, joint bank accounts, auto, medical or life insurance, utility bills,trips, wedding photos... coz thats what I am collecting right now. We didnt have any documents together, these were the documents suggested to prove mine was a bonafide marraige.

Marriage Certificate is good enough. Anyhow we already include latest bank statement and tax returns which will have both couple's name.