Any one got re-affirmation from USCIS and got visa ?

rohit666

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Guys,

I think you are looking for me....My petition is reaffirmed but have to still go to visa again. this is still pending I am working with US consulate on this. It took almost a year to get the reaffirmed petition, so if you have the patience then wait if not please apply for a new one.

I will definitely post once i am done with my interview. so keep waiting and let me know if you have any more questions.

Raj

Hey Guys,

I think you are looking for me....My petition is reaffirmed but have to still go to visa again. this is still pending I am working with US consulate on this. It took almost a year to get the reaffirmed petition, so if you have the patience then wait if not please apply for a new one.

I will definitely post once i am done with my interview. so keep waiting and let me know if you have any more questions.

Raj

Thanks rajthewizard for your response. Good luck with talks with the Embassy. Hope you get a response soon & we get to hear some positive news from you..

Regards,

Tejal.

Guys, I received an NOIR for my previous I-797 and got reaffirmed. Now i am going for VISA stamping next week with latest I-797.I will give some update to you next week.

Good luck CodeVISA. Can you please let me know how long it took you to get the re-affirmation from the time ur case was sent back to USCIS ??

Thanks,

Tejal.

Guys, I received an NOIR for my previous I-797 and got reaffirmed. Now i am going for VISA stamping next week with latest I-797.I will give some update to you next week.

Good luck!!! keep us all posted!!!

tejalks and sg1010 did you both get yellow slips?

How long have you guys been waiting?

Are you trying for other options?

Hi Rohit666,

I got a 221g blue slip from the consulate. My visa interview was in Sep 2nd week. USCIS received my case in Oct last week and no updates since then. So, the entire wait has been 4 months now. What abt you?

All,I got NOIR on my I-797 in August 2011.That I-797 was about to expire on Sep 2011. So my employer just applied for my new extension and simultaneously answered the NOIR.So I got new exgension by sep 2011. NOIR on my other I-797 was reaffirmed on Jan 2012.(this month). During this process, so many friends suggested me to change employer, but, I neither changed my employer or my client.I just stayed where I am and I answered to NOIR. I am going to VISA with same employer and same client. Lets see....

Hi,

Here is my case detail:

Interview Date: 25 Apr 2011, Chennai

Visa Type: H1b 6+ years extn (Full Time position), Got 221g green slip.

Case sent back to USCIS on Nov 18 and USCIS sent a notice to us that we received your case from DOS and it's under review on Dec 27.

Now I am waiting for USCIS decision ...don't know how long USCIS will take to reaffirm / deny my case ...

All,I got NOIR on my I-797 in August 2011.That I-797 was about to expire on Sep 2011. So my employer just applied for my new extension and simultaneously answered the NOIR.So I got new exgension by sep 2011. NOIR on my other I-797 was reaffirmed on Jan 2012.(this month). During this process, so many friends suggested me to change employer, but, I neither changed my employer or my client.I just stayed where I am and I answered to NOIR. I am going to VISA with same employer and same client. Lets see....

@CodeVisa : What according to you would've happened if you had received the NOIR after september i.e. after petition expiry date ? Can you receive an NOIR on an expired petition ?

hi vgk_la , We have plenty in common.

I appeared for Hyd Consulate on Apr 25th

got 221g blue for AAD on same day , later 221g yellow for Employer docs on Jul 27th .

submitted them on Aug 3rd .

got case sent to USCIS dated Nov 18th on Nov 27th .

updated in USCIS site on Dec 24th that we received this case from state dept ......bla bla

waiting for respnse furhter .

Meanwhile i got another employer who filed for me .

BTW what is the reason they stated for you for sending abck to USCIS ?

for me they cited emmployer's financial statemetns as one reason and internal proj ....

Archived