Successful H1B stamping @Vancouver on 9th Jan

ram.u

Hello All,

Successfully I got my H1B ext stamping @Vancouver on Jan 9th.

First of all, thank you very much for all your help and support.

3 of us attended the interview at 9.30 a.m. All of us got the stamping.

We were there in line by 8.30 a.m, there was a big line. But it was pretty quick, we were there at the counter by 9.40 for fingerprints after security check and we were out by 10. The interview was very quick just 3 mins.

Following are the questions,

me:Good morning officer, how r u?

VO:GM, how r u?

me: I am fine, thanks for asking.

VO: R u on H1 before:

me:Yes.

VO: How long u have been working for this company?

me:XXX Yrs

VO:Did u graduate from US univ?

me:XXX

VO:Do u work at client location?

me: yes, and told him the client name and location.

VO:ur visa is approved, u will get ur passport in 2-3 business days and handed over the sheet to track the passport.

Questinds were same for other 2 guys.

Fell free to ask me if you need any other information.

@ssohailj56, we are in Holiday Inn motel located in Downtown. It little expensive, as we are 3 in the group,its ok and its 15mins away from consulate. But there is Days Inn, which is little cheaper and one block away from consulate.

@doc_12_34, I am on my 5th Yr of H1B ext. In the other 2 guys, one is 7th yrs of Ext and others is F1-H1.

@varshini.uppu, winsomelad, I am on EVC, but VO didn't ask anything about Vendor.

Hi All,

I got my passport and returned back to USA.

Had the interview on Monday and got the passport by Wednesday morning.

Details:Received the email on the next day around 5:30 in evening saying passport has been sent to DHL but not ready for pick up and with the link to Track the passport. Following morning status was updated, went to DHL around 8:30 and picked the passport.

Ram.u

Congratulations !!

I'm planning to go for stamping in canada and need some advice . Could you let me know what is the procedure ,I mean what are things that need to be done in order to book a date in consultate and getting a visit visa for canada? And docs required?

Thanks

Pry

Archived