H1B 221(g) with 2nd Request

God_Bless_World

Dear All,

H1B Interview Date: 18th June 2011 at Chennai

Received 221g with all documents marked from employer side. Passport was returned and Not asked to submit with documents.

Submitted Documents: 26th June 2011 at Chennai VFS

On Aug 09 2011 received all documents back with same 221g form and VO marked with arrow only to

A copy of petition marked with all supporting documents as filed to USCIS and original Labor Condition Agreement.

And written on the top '2nd Request'

Do I need to submit only the documents marked with arrow mark or should I submit all the documents.

And what are the chances of getting Visa approved after submitting documents for 2nd Request. Please provide details on how many days it will take for 2nd attempt request process. And lastly first my company filed my Petition with Client A and later

I moved to Client B and LCA was amended to Client B. Will this create any issues?

Anybody been through same experience please advise the next steps.

Wish you all the best and success in all your endeavours.

Warm Regards

• 2 weeks later...

Dear All,

Greeting to you.

I urgently need your advice on this. I have question.

I got a second request 221(g) with tick mark only to Copy of documents submitted to USCIS. Now I am working from India for the same client.

I came to India for 2 weeks vacation, but as I got 221(g), my client gave permission to work from India for last 2 months and gave a new letter that I am still working with client but client may end contract at any time as they want me onsite soon as I am playing critical role in project.

But while applying for my H1 we had internal project and I can still work on this project too now, what do you suggest - Should I submit the current client letter or just submit internal project ???

I request you to advice me what documents should I submit now.

Thank You.

Regards,

God Bless All with Peace, Prosperity and Happiness.

• 1 year later...

Dear All,

Greeting to you.

I got a second request 221(g) with tick mark only to Copy of documents submitted to USCIS. Now I am working from India for the same client.

I came to India for 2 weeks vacation, but as I got 221(g), my client gave permission to work from India for last 2 months and gave a new letter that I am still working with client but client may end contract at any time as they want me onsite soon as I am playing critical role in project.

But while applying for my H1 we had internal project and I can still work on this project too now, what do you suggest - Should I submit the current client letter or just submit internal project ???

Thank You.

Regards,

Dear All,

Greeting to you.

Thank You.

Regards,

Hi,

Did you get Visa on above situation?

on september 4 the i atteneded interview and asked to submit below docs

copy of the petin with all supporting docs, PO, client letter, a detailed description of the project and they didnot ask passport on 221g white form...

what are the chaces to get approve on this case?

Archived