February Visa Bulletin Out

Attorney_6

Pernalguy - Dont loose your heart.

Look, at the logic of USCIS - they are aware of that there is not enough EB2 application for last 3 years.

Hence thats the reason they are moving the EB2 dates so much. Cause end of the year they need to use all the available visa numbers - if not for EB2, for EB3 sure!

If my understanding is correct, by end of this year EB3 will see a huge jump.

Pernalguy only has 15 years of education. He is got lot of exp but i am not sure if his degree is considered a bachelors degree here in US.

Maybe, but that doesn't excuse his outbursts of hatred. He could go get a 4-year US degree, for example.

Of course, if somebody only wants to see the bad things in life, then that person's life is going downhill. Self-fulfilling...

This is a great news and now many people would be eligible for AOS and also these are same people who would not have to go through the agonizing and harrowing waits that many of us have gone through. I wonder how much would they value their green card.

Has anyone given a consideration for those who have been waiting for years (I'm EB2I with Feb 2008 PD) to file for AOS? I'm thinking of filing a petition with the Government to give tax break for 5 years to people like us.

Support?

Has anyone given a consideration for those who have been waiting for years (I'm EB2I with Feb 2008 PD) to file for AOS? I'm thinking of filing a petition with the Government to give tax break for 5 years to people like us.

On what basis? The GC is not a right. There are lots of people who wait much much longer, e.g., in the family-based categories.

Of course, you are free to tilt at windmills, like Don Quixote.

Archived