Employment verification letter

USADreams

This is what my employer has provided me for employment verification letter . Do you guys think there should be any more information mentioned in here ?

Date: [Date of issuing employment verification letter]

To Whom It May Concern:

Dear Sir,

This is to certify that Mr. [First Name] [Last Name] is an employee at [Company Name] and is working as a [Designation] since [Date]. [His/Her] current gross salary is USD [xx,000] ([salary in words]) per annum.He is a full time employee and working directly with the company.

If you have any questions regarding Mr. [First Name]'s employment, please contact our office at [Office HR Phone Number].

Sincerely,

[signature of person issuing this letter]

I have a similar question. I need to go for H1B visa stamping in India. I joined my employer one & half year back and has been working with them in USA. Do I need to obtain Employment verification Letter or will the original Appointment Letter along with last 4 paystubs will be sufficient for visa interview? Second question, my salary is now about 15k more than the salary at the time of joining. The employer will issue verification letter with the latest salary. Will there be problem if current salary is significantly different from the salary stated on original H1b petition at the time of joining?

• 3 weeks later...

Archived