January 2012 Bulletin Track EB2 Approvals

FreedomUSA

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey,

cici,

I got my EAD card for both Primary and dependent....as well as FP for both of us on Feb 27, 2012...... however ; did early walk today ...there was no issue....now I ma just waiting for I-485 approval for both of us.............

Did you call them up to go for FP earlier than scheduled? how does that work?

EB2-India

NSC

Priority Date : March 31, 2008

Priority date curent in Jan, 2012

Applied I-485, I-131(AP) and I765(EAD) on Jan 10, 2012

Receipt Notice Date: Jan 17, 2012

Check cashed: Jan 18, 2012

Received receipt notice in mail: Jan 23, 2012

FP Notice : Recvd Feb 12, 2012 for Feb 29th, 2012

EAD/AP: Approved & sent for card production Feb 21, 2012

Did you call them up to go for FP earlier than scheduled? how does that work?

In sugarland, TX....i think it is not a problem...however; I had valid reason coz my wife was due in March 1st week, so did early walk and they said they are fine. I think there shouldn't be any problem. But most of them mentioned that some centers might not agree. So post ur center where u need to take ur FP, so that people who had been to FP will let you know.

Kumariah

FP given on Feb 6th. Waiting starts....

EB2-India

TSC

Priority Date : May 2008

Applied I-485 and I765(EAD) on Jan 03, 2012 (For me and my wife)

TSC received and receipt date is JAN 6th 2012

Receipts received around 12th Jan 2012

FP Notice : Received arond 23rd JAN 2012

FP scheduled date: Feb 6th 2012.

Gurus,

The above shown explains my case. We haven't got our EADs yet. I know its been a very short period of time since we applied. I have been through couple of posts that says "got EAD/AP" and those cases have similarity with the time line of mine.

When I think of what might causing the delay when we compare with the other approvals, I got this in my mind. We did not apply for AP , we just did AOS and EAD. We have the visa stamped till end of 2013. I was under the impression that we can travel using the visa stamped.

I have been working for employer A for last 7 years and employer B is the sponsor of my GC.

Once I get my EAD , I will be joining employer B. My concern is, Can we use the visa stamped for travel purpose until it expires after joining the employer B? Or did I do a mistake by not applying for AP?

Really appreciate valuable comments on this.

Thanks in advance!

Mostly, you get USPS mail pickup status in 2-3 days and the mail will be delivered to you in another 2-3 days.

If you don't receive USPS mail pickup in a week, probably you will never get the card (looks like a system error, happened to my daughter two weeks ago). In that case, after 7 days, raise a service request and new card production will be ordered. Most likely, second time it will go thru.

EB2-India

NSC

I-140 Approval Date: Oct 14, 2008

Priority Date : March 20, 2008

Applied I-485, I-131(AP) and I765(EAD) on Jan 29, 2012

Receipt Notice Date: Feb 02, 2012

FP Notice: Waiting

Most Recent LUD: Feb 08, 2012

Any idea when will I get FP notice? Do they change the LUD before sending the FP notice?

EB2-India

Priority Date : 12/10/2008

Priority date curent as of Jan 1st, 2012

Applied I-485, I-131(AP) and I765(EAD) on Jan 3rd, 2012

Texas Service Center

Receipt date on Notice(RD): 01/04/2012

FP done : 02/10/12 for both me and spouse at ASC Elizabeth and no early walk in

FP notice has both 485 and 765.

EAD and AP : Approved on 02/21/2012 and EAD mailed on 02/23/2012

EB2-India

TSC

Priority Date : May 2008

Applied I-485 and I765(EAD) on Jan 03, 2012 (For me and my wife)

TSC received and receipt date is JAN 6th 2012

Receipts received around 12th Jan 2012

FP Notice : Received arond 23rd JAN 2012

FP scheduled date: Feb 6th 2012.

Gurus,

The above shown explains my case. We haven't got our EADs yet. I know its been a very short period of time since we applied. I have been through couple of posts that says "got EAD/AP" and those cases have similarity with the time line of mine.

When I think of what might causing the delay when we compare with the other approvals, I got this in my mind. We did not apply for AP , we just did AOS and EAD. We have the visa stamped till end of 2013. I was under the impression that we can travel using the visa stamped.

I have been working for employer A for last 7 years and employer B is the sponsor of my GC.

Once I get my EAD , I will be joining employer B. My concern is, Can we use the visa stamped for travel purpose until it expires after joining the employer B? Or did I do a mistake by not applying for AP?

Really appreciate valuable comments on this.

Thanks in advance!

Experts,

pls post some comment.

Thanks

Status Update....

Got SMS/Email today (2/23/2012) saying that EAD is approved(only for my wife). And then another mail saying notice has been sent for AP(again for my wife).

When checked the status online, status for EAD shows that Card /Document Production. However for AP, it shows that "Post Decission Activity". Not sure what this means.Why isn't the status for AP also say "Card/Document Production?

--------------------

EB2-India

Priority Date : Jun 2008

Attorney Applied I-485, I-131(AP) and I765(EAD) on Jan 12th, 2012

USCIS received them on Jan 13th 2012

Receipt Notice Received: Jan 23rd 2012

FP Notice Received :2/3/2012

FP Appointment Date: 2/24/2012

EB2-India

NSC

I-140 Approval Date: Oct 14, 2008

Priority Date : March 20, 2008

Applied I-485, I-131(AP) and I765(EAD) on Jan 29, 2012

Receipt Notice Date: Feb 02, 2012

FP Notice: Waiting

Most Recent LUD: Feb 08, 2012

Any idea when will I get FP notice? Do they change the LUD before sending the FP notice?

THey dont change LUD for FP. nor do you get SMS / email alerts for FP

Member_2004, thank you. Your information is helpful. I called up USCIS and took my tracking number. That is helpful. This shipment required Delivery Confirmation, so its good to track and be at home.

One more notable point, if anyone calls USCIS for any reason for your self and spouse then make sure your spouse is with you on the call otherwise you end up putting only your request. I called them for finger prints after 30 days, they accepted request only on my SRC, my wife again had to call them to put another request. Same happened for shipment tracking for EAD.

mumora,

Relax. I applied on Dec 1. Still I am waiting for my daugher's EAD. Mine and wife's came after several approvals who applied later than mine (Dec 2nd/3rd week applicants).

Hello Member_2004,

Thanks for the reply. Also, Can you OR any expert please comment on my concern over traveling with visa we have now, after joining employer B with EAD?

Hi iChap,

Thanks for sharing the Info.

Archived