January 2012 Bulletin Track EB2 Approvals

FreedomUSA

EB2-India

Priority Date : Oct 2008

Priority date curent in Jan, 2012

Applied I-485, I-131(AP) and I765(EAD) on Jan 5th, 2012

Receipt Notice: Still waiting

FP Notice : Still waiting

Can someone please clarify as who gets the receipts? Are they mailed to the lawyer or the applicants mailing address? I haven't received the receipt or the receipt notice yet.

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can someone please clarify as who gets the receipts? Are they mailed to the lawyer or the applicants mailing address? I haven't received the receipt or the receipt notice yet.

Hi invasion,

One copy will be sent to your home address and another one to your attorney's office. I have both the copies with me one received from USPS, another one scanned and sent by my attorney.

EB2-India

Filed to TSC Received Receipt from NSC

Priority Date : Aug 18, 2008

Applied I-485, I-131(AP) and I765(EAD) on Jan 12, 2012

Receipt Notice Date: 01/17/2012 (Received from NSC)

FP Notice : Waiting

Why did my application get receipt from NSC even though I filed to TSC ?

EB2-India

Filed to TSC Received Receipt from NSC

Priority Date : Aug 18, 2008

Applied I-485, I-131(AP) and I765(EAD) on Jan 12, 2012

Receipt Notice Date: 01/17/2012 (Received from NSC)

Why did my application get receipt from NSC even though I filed to TSC ?

I just checked my I-140 approval notice and it was approved by NSC, Not sure if that is the reason. Because my application was filed by attorney and they mailed it to TSC based on my current home address, Again not sure if that is the case.

UPDATE:

I have received the receipts today - three in number - one each for EAD, AP and 485.

Hi,

I have received the receipts for 485, 765 and 131. I have Wrong Priority date listed on the receipt notices for same. there is wrong date for my wife (derivative) as well. PLease let me know if anyone else is in the same boat

Hi,

I have received the receipts for 485, 765 and 131. I have Wrong Priority date listed on the receipt notices for same. there is wrong date for my wife (derivative) as well. PLease let me know if anyone else is in the same boat

Yes, Me and my wife have received the receipts with a wrong priority date (priority date is listed as the receit date of jan/9/2012). Spoke to my attorney and he said it is a known issue and my 140 reflects the right date which is followed by USCIS

I have just now received FP notice i.e. on Jan 21, 2012. Notice date is Jan 17, 2012.

FP appointment date is 01/26/2012, which is coming Thursday. So thinking not to walk in prior as it is 4 wdays. ASC is Boston.

I am little excited. And kudos to USPS guy as he/she delivered in heavy snowy weather.

Thats way fast considering your notice date 01/17/12 and your FP notice date is 01/26/12. Congratulations. May be the FP date is decided on the slots available at your nearest USCIS center.

EB2-India

NSC

Priority Date : March 31, 2008

Applied I-485, I-131(AP) and I765(EAD) on Jan 10, 2012

Receipt Notice Date: Jan 17, 2012

Check cashed: Jan 18, 2012

Received receipt notice in mail: Jan 23, 2012

Archived