January 2012 Bulletin Track EB2 Approvals

FreedomUSA

i had not notice it before .. I just saw that the PD on receipt notice for spouse was application receipt date... thats strange .. I also saw the approval notice of my wife .. which says Welcome to US .. it has PD as Primary PD

thanks for the info.

My case also has the PD as RD for spouse . But that was a relief that your and spouse 485 got approved as per your PD not as per spouse PD.

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got my G.C(EB2 2008 JUNE PD)) and my wife got RFE for missing vaccine(TD) .we wantedly miss this vaccine and her doctor also not recomended.

her due date is June 1st week and Need to respond by June 12th. I heard that cutoff dates in EB2 India and China will likely retrogress in May 2012 , if that is the case ,her process will be on hold till visa no's available or USCIS already reserve VISA no for her?

please advise...

I have a question, which I believe lot of fellow members might as well have.

Since, most of us have our EAD/ AP and must have done are FP as well, does the Aug 2007 retrogression affect our issuance of GC as well?

Thanks!

Yes it does affect as applications having PD greater than Aug 15, 2007 will be NOT adjucated now due to retrogression.

I have issue, my 485 status is showing approve and

Card/ Document Production

On March 12, 2012 we mailed the document to the address we have on file.

But this happend 1 week before my FP appointment.

Is this possibel.

My priority date is jan-5-2009 ,

i485 applied on feb 10 2012

i485 receipt date is 15th feb 2012

got FP notice on 6th march 2012 with appointment data on 19th march 2012.

i485 approved on 12th march 2012

EAD approved on 23rd march 2012

Got EAD approve document in mail 2nd April 2012.

I did call the CustomerService Twice, they are saying they have maild my Greencard .

Do you guys thing USCIS update it wrongly

Is this possibel.

I did call the CustomerService Twice, they are saying they have maild my Greencard .

Why to call? Simply go to FP appointment on scheduled date and you are done.

Is this possibel.

Did you fill out AR-11( chnage of address) from while your application is pending? if so what they have sent is a mere confirmation of address change and nothing else. This has been a common error i have seen in many forums.

No Retrogression for EB2 India as per April 2012 visa bulletin.

Good Luck All

What do you mean? Everyone already knows about April 2012 visa bulletin (which was released in March 2012).

Retrogression is expected in May 2012 visa bulletin which will be released this month by first or second week.

HELP / Advice strongly appreciated.

SC- NSC

PD: Nov-2008

RD:1/9/2012 - applied I-485, EAD, AP + I-140 amendment (change in name of employer/company)

ND:1/12/2012

FP Notice - 485 only: 2/10/2012

FP Sched :3/1/2012 completed as per schedule

Dependent FP sched- 3/6 - completed as per schedule

EAD & AP Approval SMS - both primary and wife: March-9 at 11 AM EST

EAD & AP - Combo card received on 3/15/2012

Today (Apr-4th - 4:30 PM), received RFE email on I-140 amendment. Even thought I understand that the RFE reasons can be anything, would anyone be able to guess / let me know based on previous experience, what might be the RFE on?

EB2-India

PD : May 2008

PD current in: Jan 2012 bulletin

Applications submitted - 22 Feb; receipted ( I-485, I765(EAD), AP): 28 Feb 2012

Service Center: TSC (Texas)

Receipts received by USPS ~ 12Mar.

FP Date: 6 April (by USPS - 22Mar)

EAD/AP, I-485 approval: all awaited

Meanwhile, USCIS site still does not show any update info about the applications.

EAD/AP COmbo card received 06Apr2012 by USPS. Wife's combo not received same day, though site mentions same dates of processing for both of us. FP appointment was smooth - helpful staff. Overall, the experience of the process has been very pleasant (if one ignores the years of waiting). Cheers.

Has everyone filed in last week of JAN received the EAD and AP?

My notice date is Feb 2nd and receipt date is Jan 30th. My EAD and AP are still in "Initial Review" stage. I have completed my FP on April 2nd. My I485 is still in "Acceptance" stage. The LUD on all of these application is still in Feb 08, 2012.

Is it normal?

Has everyone filed in last week of JAN received the EAD and AP?

My notice date is Feb 2nd and receipt date is Jan 30th. My EAD and AP are still in "Initial Review" stage. I have completed my FP on April 2nd. My I485 is still in "Acceptance" stage. The LUD on all of these application is still in Feb 08, 2012.

Is it normal?

Take infopass appointment. If your processing center is TSC then they have this issue, EAD/AP are approved internally but never mailed out and also online system do show it as Initial Review only. This has happened with me and for some other folks in this forum. LUD on your applications is a sign of internal approval. Infopass will know it for sure.

Take infopass appointment. If your processing center is TSC then they have this issue, EAD/AP are approved internally but never mailed out and also online system do show it as Initial Review only. This has happened with me and for some other folks in this forum. LUD on your applications is a sign of internal approval. Infopass will know it for sure.

I have the similar issue....My

RD is Jan-18.

ND is Jan-20

FP completed on Feb-14

No approvals for EAD/AP yet. Online case shows under "Initial Review"...Its 82 days now and frustrating...

WHAT IS LUD? HOW DO YOU FIND IT ?

EB2-India (EB3 case ported to EB2)

Priority Date : March 17th 2008

Priority date curent in Jan 2012

Applied I-485 and I765(EAD) on Feb 2nd, 2012

Service center: NSC

USCIS Received Date: Feb 7th, 2012

EAD approved 04/04/2012

EAD card received on 04/09/2012

Gurus,

I am a Jan filer (ND:Jan 12, 2012). Me and my wife received EAD/AP combo cards and my daughter received I-512 (we didn't apply EAD for her) with her photograph on the document.After a week, we (me and my wife) received I 797 in which it says case type is I765. Our combo cards had finger prints on it.

The I 797 notice also says:

"The form I-766, Employment Authorization Document with I-512 endorsement will be sent to you separately."

Now my question is,should we also receive I-766 and I-512 apart from the combo card?When asked my employer, he said we shouldn't receive I-512 as we got EAD/AP combo. Is that true? If not, should I call USCIS and request for the same? Please let me know your suggestions.

Archived