Priority date curent in Jan, 2012

Applied I-485, I-131(AP) and I765(EAD) on Jan 6, 2012

Receipt Date: Jan 11, 2012

Notice Date : Jan 17, 2012

Checks cashed: Jan 18, 2012

Received receipt notice in mail: Jan 21, 2012

FP notice received in mail : Feb 17, 2012

FP Appointment : Mar 7, 2012

EAD/AP Approved : Feb23, 2012(mine and my wife)

Waiting -- EAD/AP in mail & I-485 Approvals

Received EAD/AP Combo Cards for both on : Feb 29, 2012

FP Done : Mar 01, 2012 (Early Walkin)

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You are not right. EAD/AP can be got before FP. only thing is your finger print will not be on cards.

Agreed with sonu. My wife received EAD, AP before FP notice itself. Now we received FP notice and its scheduled for 03/21

@Suri - Why you doubt it? The people in this forum are real applicants, not representing any agencies. And I think no one has a reason to come here and misguide others if they haven't received so, right. Think about it.

Update...

Got an email (3/1/2012) saying my EAD and AP is approved.My daugther's case still pending though.

My wife's EAD was approved a week before mine which was 2/23/2012.

Hello Venkat ,

Congratulations on your EAD and AP.

My wife's EAD was approved a week back on 02/24 and received the card yesterday. Mine is still in Initial Review.

The EAD card expiry date is exactly a year from 02/24. Is it the same case with everyone? If you dont mind can you pleaes share the date on your wife's card?

Thank You!

EB2-India

TSC

Priority Date : May 2008

Applied I-485 and I765(EAD) on Jan 03, 2012 (For me and my wife)

TSC received and receipt date is JAN 6th 2012

Receipts received around 12th Jan 2012

FP Notice : Received arond 23rd JAN 2012

FP scheduled date: Feb 6th 2012.

UPDATE:

Wife's EAD card was received yesterday.

Mine is still "Initial Review" :(

EB2-India

TSC

Priority Date : Aug 2008

Applied I-485, I-131(AP) and I765(EAD) on Jan 11, 2012

Receipt Notice Date: Jan 12, 2012

FP Scheduled : Feb 13th, 11:00 AM

FP Done : Feb 13th

I765/I131/I485 ---- Waiting

Update:

I765/I131 approved on 3/1/12 waiting for physical cards

EB2 India (me and my wife)

Priority Date: 7/10/08

AOS, EAD and AP application received by Texas Service Center: 1/5/12

Receipt Notice Received 1/16/12

Biometric Notice Received 2/10/12, scheduled for 2/28/12

EAD and AP approved: 2/16/12, card production ordered

EAD/AP card received: 2/23/12

Biometrics completed 2/28/12

UPDATE:

Wife's EAD card was received yesterday.

Mine is still "Initial Review" :(

Wory not mumora, looks like this is normal these days! My wife's(derivative) EAD/AP got approved on 25th Feb and mine got aproved today 03MAR2012. Hang in there and you should get yours soon.

Hello Venkat ,

Congratulations on your EAD and AP.

My wife's EAD was approved a week back on 02/24 and received the card yesterday. Mine is still in Initial Review.

The EAD card expiry date is exactly a year from 02/24. Is it the same case with everyone? If you dont mind can you pleaes share the date on your wife's card?

Thank You!

My Wife's EAD/AP was approved on 2/23/2012. The validation of the card ix exactly one year from 2/3/2012.I am still waiting for my card.

My update on FP early walk-in at Oxnard, CA

My FP is scheduled finally after calling them in person. Scheduled for March 22nd. Received FP notice on Feb 22nd. I have client visiting that time, so decided to go for walk-in. Decided to tell them that I'm out of station. Decided to go on 1st March, which is Thursday at 2 pm. Couldn't go, so went on Friday at 2 pm with my wife. To my bad luck I see heavy crowd in the center. Front security asked me to if I'm scheduled. I told them, no I will be out of station so decided to try for a walk-in. She said oh, today I think its difficult. Showed me towards crowd and said, see many are waiting and we have only one person working today. it will be heavy for her. Then I told her, that's alright. Can I try on Monday? She said, no come on Tuesday. Same time? same time!

I went on Tuesday at 1 pm, this time I see very little waiting (hardly 4 people). By the time I reached, same security lady is there. She asked me to show our FP notices, while giving I told her we came last Friday you told us to try on today. She did not paid attention. Took our notices and gave us number to wait. It just took 20 minutes for us to complete whole process.

Now waiting for final approval. This is information for those who were schedule to FP at Oxnard, CA. My recommendation is to try on Tuesday,Wednesday or Thursday afternoon around 1-2 pm if you want to reschedule before.

1. EB2 - India
    TSC
    PD: 03/25/2008
    Applied AOS, AP and EAD on Jan 27th, 2012
    Received by USCIS on Jan 30th, 2012
    Receipt Notice Date: Jan 31, 2012
    FP Notice: Received on Feb 27th, Scheduled for 03/22

EAP AP : Waiting

Will there be any Email notification once EAD and AP are approved?

My update on FP early walk-in at Oxnard, CA My FP is scheduled finally after calling them in person. Scheduled for March 22nd. Received FP notice on Feb 22nd. I have client visiting that time, so decided to go for walk-in. Decided to tell them that I'm out of station. Decided to go on 1st March, which is Thursday at 2 pm. Couldn't go, so went on Friday at 2 pm with my wife. To my bad luck I see heavy crowd in the center. Front security asked me to if I'm scheduled. I told them, no I will be out of station so decided to try for a walk-in. She said oh, today I think its difficult. Showed me towards crowd and said, see many are waiting and we have only one person working today. it will be heavy for her. Then I told her, that's alright. Can I try on Monday? She said, no come on Tuesday. Same time? same time! I went on Tuesday at 1 pm, this time I see very little waiting (hardly 4 people). By the time I reached, same security lady is there. She asked me to show our FP notices, while giving I told her we came last Friday you told us to try on today. She did not paid attention. Took our notices and gave us number to wait. It just took 20 minutes for us to complete whole process. Now waiting for final approval. This is information for those who were schedule to FP at Oxnard, CA. My recommendation is to try on Tuesday,Wednesday or Thursday afternoon around 1-2 pm if you want to reschedule before.

Thanks for sharing your experience in Oxnard, CA. It helps in planning my trip there.

SC- NSC

PD: Nov/2008

RD:1/26/2012

ND:2/7/2012

FP Notice - Waiting

FP Sched : Waiting

EAD Approval mail: not yet

AP: Not Yet

485 : Not yet

Is anyone else also in the same situation? I see that many people here have received their FP notices within a month at the most after their receipt dates. Is this still a typical wait time?

EB2-India

NSC

Priority Date : Dec 02, 2008

Priority date current in Jan, 2012

Applied I-485, I-131(AP) and I765(EAD) on Jan 9, 2012

Received Date: Jan 10, 2012

Notice Date: Jan 13, 2012

FP Notice: waiting (Called Help center 1 week back)

EAD/AP: Approved March 7th. Card production ordered

Yes, you receive an email, and also a text message if you have registered your receipt numbers in USCIS website. You will be well informed right away on actions taken against your case. But you have to register online if you wish to receive emails/text messages

Thank you.

EB2-India

NSC

Priority Date : June 04, 2008

Priority date current in Jan, 2012

Applied I-485, I765(EAD) on Jan 3, 2012

Received Date: Jan 5, 2012

Notice Date: Jan 10, 2012

FP : completed on Feb 22

EAD: waiting.

Is anyone in the same situation?. Can we call customer service to enquire about EAD?

1. EB2 - India
    TSC
    PD: 03/25/2008
    Applied AOS, AP and EAD on Jan 27th, 2012
    Received by USCIS on Jan 30th, 2012
    Receipt Notice Date: Jan 31, 2012
    FP Notice: Received on Feb 27th, Scheduled for 03/22

EAD AP : Waiting

EAD & AP: Approved, Card received on 03-08-2012

Archived