Hello, New to Forum and Problem with VSC

Hello, I've been posting this on various immigration boards. Partly for others in case it happens to them, and partly to see if this has happened to anyone else.

After many calls to the USCIS finally I got to speak with a IO today regarding my husband's green card never arriving. The IO was very nice and helpful, yet I don't think he had much info available to him. He told me my husband's green card was sent to an address in South Carolina. We have never lived in SC, nor have ever filed a change of address. We've always lived in PA and received our mail from the USCIS here.

Last tracking update on the USPS site is now: Undeliverable as addressed.

The IO I spoke me that their address they have on file for us is somewhere in SC. Yet, he said the address on the screen in front of him was indeed our address we live.

I called the post office where it was last updated, and they said it would be returned but they had no idea when it would update in the tracking system.

The IO on the phone told us we have to wait 10 more days to see if it is returned to them. And if not an I-90 to replace the green card.

I documented things as suggested and will have my husband make an infopass appointment.

Have you ever heard of such a case? No one, including the IO on the phone is able to tell me what went wrong and how long this take.

Archived