Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  

h1 stamping in canada or mexico.

Recommended Posts

My h1 ext got denied last month and I filed a new petition. While I am awaiting my decision , i want to know if i get my new h1 petition approved without I-94. Can I go to canada or mexico to get it stamped .

As my out of status with i-94 expired , will i be able to apply for the canadina visa and then go for stamping in canada .

please reply as i need to make travel arrangemnets accordingly.

Share this post

Link to post

Generally, a nonimmigrant that has overstayed his/her authorized period of stay in the U.S. is not permitted to apply for a visa at a U.S. consulate in a third country. S/he must apply for all future visas at the U.S. consulate in in his/her home country. Please schedule a consultation with an experienced immigration attorney to discuss the specific facts relating to your case and whether you will be eligible to apply for a new visa in a third country.

Share this post

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this