H4 Visa: Jan 3, 2011 Passport Retained Pink Slip Issued

Glady

Hi Everyone

My wife attended H4 visa interview on Nov 21 st(HYD visa consulate) and she was given the pink slip to submit the documents , we submitted the documents on dec 23 rd . I am not able to see the case number online . please let me know how long it will take to hear some reponse from the consulate ppl.

My wife H1 visa is rejected last year after 6 month of admin processing she attended her H1 visa stamping in April 2011 and they responded Sep 2011 ending saying that h1 is rejected because lack of employee and employer relationship and then we applied for H4 in Nov now that one is also in Admin processing :(

svb_h4

MY h1 got denied after working in US for 6 years with 140 approval. My wife is working in US and I am planning to attend H4 visa. What are the chances to get?

When did you wife attended? I appreciate your reply.

Hi svb_h4

My wife attended the interview on Jan 3, 2012. It all depends on the documents you carry. The VO's are particular about the working relationships, right pay, supervision by the boss, and employee location. I am not sure why your H1-B was denied. The reason might have a bearing on your H4 visa interview.

Archived