GC in EB-1

super3

Hi,

I worked for Company A in India in managerial position between Jun 2010 and Jun 2011. I travelled to US in Jun 2011 on H1. I left company A and joined company B in Dec 2011. Now I am rejoining Company A in Jan 2012 as they are ready to process my GC. Let me know if Company A can file my GC in EB-1 under multinational executive category since I worked for 1 year in the last 3 years as a manager there.

You would need to determine whether you are eligible for the EB1 MET category depending on what type of managerial work you performed for that company and assuming that Company A's corporate structure works for this type of application.

If you have specific questions in regard to your case, I recommend that you contact a knowledgeable immigration attorney in regard to your case.

The Murthy Law Firm has a very well-regarded EB1/NIW Department with extensive experience who would be able to provide you with excellent assistance. Please feel free to call our office to schedule a consultation with one of our attorneys.

Archived