Combined EAD and AP card

RosewoodTer

Hello Guru's,

First of all I should thank everyone in this forum for sharing information and helping people with immigration questions. Even in my dreams if I have an immigration question, the only site which pops up is 'MurthyForum'.

I have been trying to find some info on combined EAD and AP card and unfortunately I could not find any on this site. I might not be searching it right

Can someone please help me understand what is a combined EAD and AP card, How does it work? and how can I apply for that?. My EAD and AP will expire during the same time. Below are few additional questions pertaining to this topic

1. Is there an eligibility criteria to apply? If yes, what is it?

2. Until now I have received 2 AP docs. How does it work when it is combined with EAD?

3. AP was issued for 1 year and EAD was for 2? When I apply for both does it mean AP will be valid for 2 years as well?

4. Is the form different for combined card?

I really appreciate all your help in this matter. Please provide the links where I can find more info on this topic.

Thanks in advance.

Hello Guru's,

First of all I should thank everyone in this forum for sharing information and helping people with immigration questions. Even in my dreams if I have an immigration question, the only site which pops up is 'MurthyForum'.

I have been trying to find some info on combined EAD and AP card and unfortunately I could not find any on this site. I might not be searching it right

Can someone please help me understand what is a combined EAD and AP card, How does it work? and how can I apply for that?. My EAD and AP will expire during the same time. Below are few additional questions pertaining to this topic

1. Is there an eligibility criteria to apply? If yes, what is it?

2. Until now I have received 2 AP docs. How does it work when it is combined with EAD?

3. AP was issued for 1 year and EAD was for 2? When I apply for both does it mean AP will be valid for 2 years as well?

4. Is the form different for combined card?

I really appreciate all your help in this matter. Please provide the links where I can find more info on this topic.

Thanks in advance.

The new EAD card has your advance Parole information printed near the bottom of the card. All new applicants have been getting these new cards which have additional security feature built into them. Here is the link to the article at the USCIS web site.

http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=44028bcbf851e210VgnVCM100000082ca60aRCRD&vgnextchannel=68439c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1RCRD

Archived