Successfull Visa Stamping in Hyderabad after 221g denial

221G_26Jul

Hi, today my visa was approved at Hyderabad consulate. I learnt a lot reading Murthy forum so wanted to share my expereince

My first visa stamping was in chennai on Jul 26 for which I was issued an 221g(EVC). It was rejected on sep 20 citing Employer-Employee relationship not maintained. I worked at the client location for almost 4 and half years but still it was rejected.

I transferred my H1 to prime vendor and got H1 approved for an internal project.I attended my interview on Dec 29.

Questions that were asked at the interview were

Me: Good Morning Sir

VO: GM

VO: Is yours an Genuine company( laughingly.. Previous 2 persons ahead of me were rejected stating that he feels that the companys are fraud)

Vo: Did you do your Masters

Me: Yes

VO: Can I see your Diploma?

Me: Yes

VO: Would you recommend the univ to anyone?

ME: Yes certainly

VO: He then stayed silent for about 2 minutes and was looking at the computer

VO: He asked me how many employees from my company work at Client ABC ( my previous client)

ME: I said about 125

VO: Do you have the client letter ?

ME: I said I no loner work for that client and now I will be working at the employer location only.

VO: why is it so ?

ME: I said that I have been hired for a new project and I would be stationed at the client location only

VO: Give me the letter written to USCIS

Me: Handed over to him and he had a good look at it.

VO: On what project would you be working on ?

ME: Described about the project in 2 lines ( Just made up a story saying that I would be developing a report generator tool and integrate it to the online portal.

Vo: He asked me to give the project description document.

looked it for a while and started typing in the computer.

VO: Give me your I-129

Probably he was looking at the place were I will be working.

Then came the golden words that my Visa has been approved and would be getting it in a Weeks time.

Hi 221G_26Jul,

Can you eloborate on the questions they have asked you during your first interview? What kind of documents did they ask you during your first interview?

I am in the similar situation right now and I have the Visa interview coming up. I would want to prepare to answer such kind of questions. Please let me know.

Thank you

Hi 221G_26Jul,

Can you eloborate on the questions they have asked you during your first interview? What kind of documents did they ask you during your first interview?

I am in the similar situation right now and I have the Visa interview coming up. I would want to prepare to answer such kind of questions. Please let me know.

Thank you

@PERMAUDIT, Would u please share your contact details. I am also in similar situation like and planning for interview sometime this month. U can get my contact details from my profile.

@PERMAUDIT, Would u please share your contact details. I am also in similar situation like and planning for interview sometime this month. U can get my contact details from my profile.

@PRASAD, I am not able to send an email to you from your contact info. Please let me know if you would still want to discuss about it. I have send you my details via Yahoo Messenger. Not sure if you have received it. Please check and let me know. Thanks

Archived