Property in US but visa renewal rejection while stamping

shek2u

Hello guyz,

I'm working in EC model, going to Chennai for a month vacation. I need to get my visa renewed by getting it stamped. My I94 is valid till May,2014.

Just thinking of the possibilities if my visa renewal gets rejected - i have a car & all other stuffs furnished in my house (not own though). so not sure, how to deal with it? Any others here had ever dealt with this situation?

Shek2u.

Please, be positive. I know you will get visa. Least and worst, if it is under 221g. Put advertisement in sulekha and craigslist site. Take all pictures of stuff and keep for safe side, so that you can deal on phone and settle it by depositing in your account. But, sure you will get it.

There is a lot of information in murthy forum. Read all the posts.

Main thing is to show employee employer relationship. Work on those questions.

you are doing EC model only, there is no vendor in between.

There are lot of chances getting your visa stamped. So be positive and all the very best for your visa.

There are lot of chances getting your visa stamped. So be positive and all the very best for your visa.

Hello guyz,

I'm working in EC model, going to Chennai for a month vacation. I need to get my visa renewed by getting it stamped. My I94 is valid till May,2014.

Just thinking of the possibilities if my visa renewal gets rejected - i have a car & all other stuffs furnished in my house (not own though). so not sure, how to deal with it? Any others here had ever dealt with this situation?

Hello guyz,

My suggestion make sure client/Vendor information is same on USCIS letter, I-129 and LCA.

Archived