H1 B-VALIDITY

pratapk

Hi.

My H1-B has been extended while i was in USA.Its validity is up to 2012 September.In Aug 2010, I came to India for one month vacation. I have attended my visa interview in New Delhi and was asked to submit all company related and my employment related documents.I have submitted company tax related documents and my pay slips.

In October They sent me a letter by saying My petitioner does not appear to be either able or willing to provide qualified employment in the United States. Hence My visa has been refused under section 221(g).

Later, Our attorney has received a notice of intent to revoke the my H1-B petition and was asked to respond before August 29,2011,which my attorney didn't.

Now my question is ,I have found a new client and a American Vendor is ready to sponsor my H1B . Am I still under H1B quota? can i proceed with new American Vendor ? Please respond.

Thans

pratap

Hi experts,

I have an approved H1b but could not get through stamping in India(in 2009)

Now I am in US on L1 and I want to use my H1b visa to change employer, but its validity has expired few months back.

Is it possible to extend the validity of H1b and change my status to H1b from L1?

If posible how do I get back 3 years on my unused H1b?

Thanks in avance.

Anil

Archived