H1B Any One Jan 09 2012 @ Ottawa Canada

nagkarjun

Hello All, I need some information. I am also planning to Canada for my H1B VISA for 2nd time. I am working on EVC model.

My Existing VISA was expired more than a year ago.I heard from my friend that if existing was expired more than an year ago, then we are supposed to go Home land (India) for Stamping.

Does any one has any idea is this information is true?

Guys any info on my belwo question

Hello All,

I need some information. I am also planning to Canada for my H1B VISA for 2nd time. I am working on EVC model.

My Existing VISA was expired more than a year ago.I heard from my friend that if existing was expired more than an year ago, then we are supposed to go Home land (India) for Stamping.

Hello All,

Hello All, below case is not a problem.We are eligible to go to canada. I got a reply from Ottawa consulate.

========================================

I need some information. I am also planning to Canada for my H1B VISA for 2nd time. I am working on EVC model.

The interview was not very long just a couple of minutes, before my interview he was already few things in his system I was looking through the window ,I am a direct employee as well.

He just asked how long have you been working , etc just random questions then said we gonna have to put you through admin processing checks which I am not sure how long will take just gave me blue slip

The interview was not very long just a couple of minutes, before my interview he was already few things in his system I was looking through the window ,I am a direct employee as well. He just asked how long have you been working , etc just random questions then said we gonna have to put you through admin processing checks which I am not sure how long will take just gave me blue slip

Dont worry my friend u will get it. I am guessing its a pre defined when we submit the DS 160 its self.

Thanks for sharing with us.

asked these simple questions... nearly 1min

1. tell abt ur employer - how long you been working in this company

2. tell abt ur end client - asked client letter

3. any vendors? - No, my case EC model

4. whom do u report? - emp manager

5. How often do u communication, emails, weekly meetings

he said ur visa is approved

Visa q's @Ottawa on jan9th for me:

Tell abt ur company ? told abt my emp

Who do u work for ? Is there any end client ? I work for endclient

how do u report and to whom ? report to my emp manager (asked name, it will be in I 129 he verified it) and client manager

how oftentimes you report to your emp ? everyday

how do u report email, phone or in person? dist between my emp and client is only 20 miles , so I said face to face and when am bz i used to join a call and report the status

how long u have been working at client loc and to your emp ? 1 month...what made you to change to new emp, told that new emp is longstanding company (30yrs) and moreover had good offer.

Asked client letter ? I dont have client letter but has the supporting document...provided him the workorder.

ok do u have any complaints on ur old emp, be honest? said no complaints and I told tht I worked with them for a year

wrz ur old company ? California. and where were you used to work at that time , said NY oh ok..i got it he said.

ok ur VISA has been approved ....!

Hi there, My appointment was at 8am today. I went in at 7.30am.

No bags or backpacks allowed inside the embassy. Cellphones can be kept in the locker at the entrance of the building.

After clearing the security, I was asked to show Passport, I797 and the DS160 confirmation page. Then I was directed to a window where I was asked my employer letter, I provided my employer's and the end client's. I was given a yellow color token n a while laminated sheet which says we will be punished by law if we give false finger prints. n I was asked to wait for finger printing n intw.

After finger printing, I was called for intw.

Here how it went:

We greeted each other with good morning.

Q1:What do you do?

Q2:Asked about the technology I work in.

Q3: So are you working with XXX company?

Q4: How long?

Q5: Who did you work for before?

He took few secs to enter something in the system and said my visa has been approved n gave a sheet with instructions to track the passport.

My case is, 4years on H1, 3yrs in US with a BEP company, changed job 1yr back to a mid sized comp kinda Prime vendor.

Hope I helped. Good luck to the future US visa aspirants.

Archived