December H1B Premium Processing - VSC Service Center

prajal.sutaria

My H1B visa was filed under premium processing. Got RFE within the 15 days decision period. The RFE was filed on Dec, 15 and on Dec, 20 status changed to 'RFE response review'. My question is am I still eligible for the 15 day decision option or due I go back to normal processing. I am getting mixef response. Someone who has experience or knows this please reply. Thanks

My H1B visa was filed under premium processing. Got RFE within the 15 days decision period. The RFE was filed on Dec, 15 and on Dec, 20 status changed to 'RFE response review'. My question is am I still eligible for the 15 day decision option or due I go back to normal processing. I am getting mixef response. Someone who has experience or knows this please reply. Thanks

Once your response to RFE reaches to USCIS, they will start 15 caledar days counting.

No news buddy. I am gonna have my employer contact USCIS to find out what's going on. Keep me posted if you hear anything from USCIS.

I have got approval today. I got message around 3:00 PM. But USCIS website is showing something different.

On December 16, 2011, this I129 PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER was approved and we sent you an e-mail notice. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

During this step the formal decision (approved/denied) is written and the decision notice is mailed and/or emailed to the applicant/petitioner. You can use our current processing time to gauge when you can expect to receive a final decision.

@H1Freak1

I saw a similar update on my case status at USCIS site. I hope we have nothing to worry and the approval notice comes in with COS approved too.

Now even more tensed to see such a update...Is this case update a normal one??

Please Let me know when you receive the hard copy.

Thanks !!

@VSC

Mine approved dec 23 6-30 pm.

I got the status update to Post decision activity around 6-30 pm EST and then another status update to "Decision' around 8-30 pm EST.

Post decision activity stated that they mailed the approval notice

Decision - stated that they emailed the notice.

now worst thing is it was friday and after that this is a long weekend so I could not get hold of my attorney to know if it is approved with COS and for how long. I will come to know on tuesday now when attorney comes back to work..:(

The wait time is killing...Im refreshing the case status page almost every hour to see if any update. After upgrading to premium there is no change in the online case status, even my employer didn't receive any update.

New H1B Filing

Receipt Date: October 15th 2011

Upgraded to PP and application was received by USCIS (Fedex tracking) Dec 16th 2011

Case Status: Not yet displaying PP application received

Hey Man! same here...No updates ..from USCIS ...USCIS RECIEVED RFE response on 14th DEC,2011 ...But status still shows RFE

Hello guys,

I have a question about cos approval with petition approval.

My attorney got a email notification that petition has been approved.

The notice mentions the I 94 number but the consulate notified section is blank. So does it mean that my cos has been approved and I will get new I 94 with approval notice?

Yesterday the status changed to 'Decision' stating "On December 27, 2011, this I129 PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER was approved and we sent you an e-mail notice"

Does it mean my visa extension is approved ??

Archived