Any EC models with Blue 221G in Hyd

Diorsdune

@ whywhe - Some questions for you...

Please can you share the questions you were asked by the VO & your responses in the interview.

Was this your first time for H1b or did you go for stamping for extension?

Were you able to provide all documents you were requested.

Trying to understand what is the consulates problem with EC cases.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Guys,

I have been waiting for approx 4.5 months now. This afternoon I got an email from VFS asking for the End client invite letter, itinerary of services and contract between my company and the customer. Planning to submit that as soon as I can. I just hope this will come to end soon. Brief details abt my case:

Visa Type: H1B first time stamping

Model: EC

221g type: Blue with no documents asked and AAP checked.

Interview date: 25th Aug 2011, Hyd Consulate

Email Received date: 9th Jan 2012.

Havent yet got the approval.

Anyone has an idea how long they will take after the submission of the documents?

Hoping for the best.

Diwakar

• 1 month later...

@ whywhe - Some questions for you...

Please can you share the questions you were asked by the VO & your responses in the interview.

Was this your first time for H1b or did you go for stamping for extension?

Were you able to provide all documents you were requested.

Trying to understand what is the consulates problem with EC cases.

There were very few questions :

Who do you work for,What is Client location,How often and how do you report to your Employer,Who provides daily tasks ? The guy who intwd me is a desi who hardly has any idea abt what we speak.

I provided all docs including letter from Client and reference from Manager.This is my 6th yr extn.I got my approval based on I-140.From what i see,there is no problem with any model as long as you prove a valid relationship with necessary documentation.The problem is with the model or lack of one between USCIS and these consulates keeping us stranded for no fault of us.I work for an american company.The intw was on 5th Dec 2011 and received refusal a week later.I'm waiting for the final notice from USCIS.

After repeated queries to the VFS about the status of my case, this afternoon VFS responded that I need to submit the documents again to them. The same ones I submitted on 13th of Jan. This is just ridiculous. They are intentionally doing this just to drag the case longer.

Looks like someone is funding them to do all this..it's just heights or irresponsibilty on their part inspite of taking our whole life in docs to them for the intw !

• 2 weeks later...

@ Rohit666

Below are the details of my visa interview on Nov 22' 2011. Earlier my visa was refused at Chennai Consulate on EVC model saying as " Employer not able to provide proper employment which was attended on May 24 ' 2011. I transfered my H1B to primary Vendor then attended at HYD Consulate.

VO: Hi, how are you

Me: I am fine, thanks

VO: How long you are working with your employer

Me: This is my new employment with Comtech LLC,I will be joining once i return to work place.

VO: Where it is going to be

Me: 1800 ALEXANDER BELL DRIVE,SUITE 410,RESTON,VIRGINIA,20191

VO: Can I see your previous W2 form

Me: Handed my previous W2 forms

VO;Do you work at client location

ME:Yes I will be working at client location

VO:Who is your client

ME: CareFirst BCBS

VO:Letter to the USCUS

ME: Handed Over

VO: Client Letter

VO: Every looks fine, we need to do some admin process and she retuned all the documents except Client Letter.

ME: How long will it take to complete the admin process.

VO: Issued 221g Blue with AAP checked and replied it take Around 2 to 3 weeks.

Me: Thank You

Client Verification was completed on Dec 29th 2011. I am getting standard reply from the VFS as " Under Admin Process".

Hope for the best ..

@ Rohit666

Below are my Visa Interview details on NOV 22nd 2011:

VO: Hi, how are you

Me: I am fine, thanks

VO: How long you are working with your employer

Me: This is my new employment with Comtech LLC,I will be joining once i return to work place.

VO: Where it is going to be

Me: 1800 ALEXANDER BELL DRIVE,SUITE 410,RESTON,VIRGINIA,20191

VO: Can I see your previous W2 form

Me: Handed my previous W2 forms

VO;Do you work at client location

ME:Yes I will be working at client location

VO:Who is your client

ME: CareFirst BCBS

VO:Letter to the USCUS

VO: Client Letter

VO: Every looks fine, we need to do some admin process and she retuned all the documents except Client Letter.

ME: How long will it take to complete the admin process.

VO: Issued 221g Blue with AAP checked and replied it take Around 2 to 3 weeks.

Me: Thank You

Client Verification done on Dec 29th 2011, Waiting for the positive response.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi @ 221gmay2411

Can you please post your interview questions and the reason for 221g?

@ whywe

You think EC model has problems too or the answers for the emp -emp relationship question asked by VO are not satisfying the VO ?

I believe it's not the model that matters but how you prove the emp-emp relationship and the relevant docs that you show as evidence.i'm confident about this since i know someone who is on EVVC model and got his visa without any queries based on the docs and dealing with the officer's questions 'smartly'.

@ 221GMAY2411

My case was recently send back to uscis, i have already started process of transfering my H1. My client was kind enough to support me, while i was working for the same client i am transfering my H1 to new employer. I shud get an update in a week or two. Since i was not working for a month in between i dont have the feb pay slip. Did VO asked you your recent pay stubs when u were interviewed for the second time on new H1?.

@221GMAY2411

I have attended the visa interview , on the same day(Nov 22nd),Pending since then,same response, standard admin process.

EC Model

Client Letter submitted on Dec 6th ( Didn't had at the time of interview)

Client Verification done: Dec 12th

Got a call From Consulate: Dec 27( Standard Employer-employee relationship qns..)

No Update since then..

Wht's your current status?Did you hear any thing back from them?

Can you contact me at lmuchantula at gmail... ( emailId also present in my profile..)

Thanks

Lakshma

• 2 weeks later...

Archived