221g White form @ hyderabad Nov,Dec

cutie

Hi,

Following are my interview details, please post yours so that we can have an idea.

Docs Submitted : 2nd Dec

Visa Interview : 7th Dec

Visa Questions : General/basic

Consular gave white 221g form (not slip) and said he would email a questionnaire and I need to reply as soon as I can. Received email same day asking for resume,client letter, itinerary, countries visited etc, replied back on 8th Dec , waiting for case status change.

Please pray for yourself, me n my family and everyone in this situation. only God can help us out.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Cutie,

I am in the same boat. Interview was on Dec 2nd, got white 221g, sent back questionnaire on Dec 7th. Mine is h1b extension based on i-140 approval. The VO has retained my passport. Just checked with VFS today, still in processing. Another thing I cannot verify the status using the case id on website. Very frustrating, good thing is my boss allowed me working from here. Have ur passport been retained as well?

Raj

Thanks Cutie,

Yes, I have checked it today and still under process, so may be next week (hoping). Actually I called the Dept of State (DOS) yesterday night, and they looked up my passport number an said its in pending and asked me to check next week. Once DOS approves, I think it will take some time for the visa to be printed and sent to VFS. Lets see.

Here is the DOS number if you want to call.

202-663-1225 Choose option #1 and then option #0 (9AM to 5PM IST)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys!

Any update from any of you? I got 221g white on Dec 1st 2011 hyderabad.

I was not able to see my Case ID and finally on 23rd Dec after repetitive emails to VFS, I got the below reply:

" We have recieved your recent submission, however a counslar officer must review your documents"

Finally my case ID started showing " Undergoing process" since Jan 9th.

I work in EVC model and I was mostly asked quetions around employer-employee relationship, Which made sense.

My current scenario is exactly the same as when I applied for my H1-B and got the approval by USCIS...Same client, same primary vendor.

When asked about my reporting methods, I clearly mentioned that we document our weekly status reports and so that triggered the 221g asking for submitting any such documents.

I submitted all my weekly status reports that I submit to my manager( he is on my employers payrol), my annual appraisal sheets, client letter along with my passport as asked on 6th of dec.

On 8th of Dec I got another 221g to submit my I-129, cover letter as submitted to USCIS and all my education certificates. they still have my passport.

I did the same on 12th of Dec.

Since than waiting......

Hopefully I will hear something soon, fingers crossed :-)

All the best to all of you too....

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I have attended visa interview on Dec 2nd 2011 at Hyderabad. I was handed over 221(g) white sheet.

I was asked to submit - I129, LCA and USCIS letter. VO told that they will be sending an email.

I haven't received any email from them for a month.

Then on 9th of Jan, after consulting few people I submitted all the mentioned documents by hand at VFS office. From then on I am still waiting for them to respond. I contacted VFS helpdesk but still says my case number is under administrative processing.

Counting the days.

Please let me know if anyone has similar situation.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I got my Visa finally on Feb 28th. My clearance date was Feb 21st. Case status got updated after I got my passport in hand. I got email/SMS from VFS to collect my passport first, but the case status was still showing pending.

I know the pain of waiting as this is the second time I waited, first time took 60 days, second time 80 days to proces, I was abut to loose my job too. I pray for everyone to get their visas soon.

• 2 months later...

Archived