December Bulletin: Lets track EB Approvals

chicagocsu

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do we also get the receipt for I-131/AP ???

here is my status

Priority Date: Jan 2008 (EB2-India)

Current in December 2011 Bulletin

Application sent to USCIS on December 8, 2011

Receipt Date: December 16, 2011 from NSC center ( got the receipt for I-485 and I-765, but not for I-131)

Now waiting for Finger Print Notice...

Do we also get the receipt for I-131/AP ???

here is my status

Priority Date: Jan 2008 (EB2-India)

Application sent to USCIS on December 8, 2011

Receipt Date: December 16, 2011 from NSC center ( got the receipt for I-485 and I-765, but not for I-131)

Now waiting for Finger Print Notice...

@dpatil,

Usually All three receipts numbers are together. If you have applied for you and your wife then you will find gap of one number which will be 131 receipts numbers.

Center : Texas

Category : EB2 India

For me & spouse

485, 765 & AP applied on Dec 2 2011 by Company lawyer

485, 765 & AP Received Date: Dec 5 2011

Receipts received : Dec 9

Waiting for Biometrics now.......

FP notice received on 12/22, scheduled for Mid Jan 2012

Had an early walk in and was done in 10 mins......

Keeping my fingers crossed..

Received Biometrics appointment

Center : Texas

Category : EB2 India

Priority Date: Jan 22 2008

Me & Spouse AOS

485, 765 & AP applied on Dec 8 2011 by Company lawyer

USCIS Received Date: Dec 9 2011

receipts Date: Dec 12 2011

receipts received: Dec 19 2011

Biometrics appointment Scheduled for: Jan 19th 2012.

Planning for early walkin sometime this week.

Priority Date : Feb 2008 (EB2-India)

Application sent to USCIS on December 13, 2011 for Me & Spouse

Application received by USCIS on December 14, 2011

485, 765 & AP Notice Date: December 19, 2011

Application forwarded to Nebraska Service Center

Waiting for FP Notice....

EB2 India, PD – Feb 2008, I-485, EAD, AP –

Filed on 12/9/2011,

Received on 12/12/2011

Receipt Notice dated 12/18/2011 for all 3 applications for everyone in the family.

Receipt received via USPS on 12/23/2011

FP notice received on 1/3/2012

FP appointment date 1/18/2012

Hello guys,

My case details are as below. Also there is a similar thread on ******** dot com for the Dec filers under 485 section. They have been maintaining a seperate google spreadsheet for tracking all the dates and other important stuff. It is very informative and worth checking. Good Luck.

PD:01/08/2008

MD:12/01/2011

RD:12/02/2011

CD:12/14/2011

ND:12/14/2011

Application Mailed to Phoenix Lockbox

Service Center: NSC

Note: Had to email to Lockboxsupport@dhs.gov to get their attention for my application after 2 weeks.

Waiting for FP Notices.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*PD=Priority Date;MD=Mailed Date;RD=USCIS Received date;CD=Check encashment Date;ND=Notice(Receipt) Date

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ThereIsHope, Balarajan,

Have you received FP notice? I am still waiting.

No I have not still received the FP notice. I am still waiting. Based on the receipt which I got, we are supposed to received the FP notice within 30 days. I am hoping that I will receive sometime this month.

Anyone else did get the FP notice who has applied in December.

ThereIsHope

Hello guys,

My case details are as below. Also there is a similar thread on ******** dot com for the Dec filers under 485 section. They have been maintaining a seperate google spreadsheet for tracking all the dates and other important stuff. It is very informative and worth checking. Good Luck.

PD:01/08/2008

MD:12/01/2011

RD:12/02/2011

CD:12/14/2011

ND:12/14/2011

Application Mailed to Phoenix Lockbox

Service Center: NSC

Note: Had to email to Lockboxsupport@dhs.gov to get their attention for my application after 2 weeks.

Waiting for FP Notices.

*PD=Priority Date;MD=Mailed Date;RD=USCIS Received date;CD=Check encashment Date;ND=Notice(Receipt) Date

Ravikant, thanks for sharing the details about your application. all the best for the FP notices. I'm sure they will arrive in a few days.

My case with NSC, EB-2, PD Feb 2008 and yet to rcv the FP notices. But that tracking website you shared is really awesome. I suggest all those here on the Dec tracker and sweating about the FP notices and the time frame for GC processing- check that site out and thank Ravi. I checked similar cases as mine there and now I know why I haven't rcvd the FP notice yet. will give a few more days. lot of ppl like me waiting. there is one guy with a Mar PD but he applied early in Dec and so he has the FP for late Jan. if I had seen those details here on a quote, I might have got worried about my processing time. but to see a lot of others in the same boat with USCIS receipt notice around the 10th Dec...everyone seems to be waiting eagerly for the FP notice to arrive. Again, thanks Ravi for sharing that.

Archived