December Bulletin: Lets track EB Approvals

chicagocsu

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ChicagoCSU, kudos to you for starting this thread. I'm new to Murthy forum but over the years have enjoyed a lot from reading the postings here. and thanks to all those for sharing the information about I-485 submissions and keeping each other posted. My attny filed on 6th Dec. I hope to get the receipt sometime next week. if you have read the postings for a similar tracking topic in November and October ( I could not locate the ones for earlier months), you will notice that almost all the I-485 filings are for EB2 cases with PD in July-Sep 2007 time frame. I wish those guys all the best with the approvals and many of them are getting approvals within 4 months. I suppose that those with PDs in late 2007 to early 2008 might just benefit from this positive turnaround with approvals and get the GC soon. all the best to all!

JKMEND, GCDESPERADO,

How one can get receipt notice? I don't have any details from my Company Lawyer about filing (E-file or paper, Center, Receipt number). When I checked with him, he keeps saying that receipt can take 30 to 60 days. Many posting here are telling me other story. Many applicants are getting receipt number in @ 10 / 12 days. I am also planning a India visit in Feb and little concern about timing of finger printing. Hence I wanted to track it independently.

EB2 India, PD – Feb 2008, I-485, EAD, AP – filed on 12/9/2011, Currently on H1B extention till April 30 2012

USCIS sends one copy of everything to you and your attorney. Receipt notices usually take 5-10 business days. Since your case was filed on December 9th, my suggestion is just wait for another week and then touchbase with your company attorney. As fasr as I know, Recipt Notices are the firts things you need to have, even to call the USCIS Customer Service center. You can try calling them and give your details.

JKMEND, GCDESPERADO,

How one can get receipt notice? I don't have any details from my Company Lawyer about filing (E-file or paper, Center, Receipt number). When I checked with him, he keeps saying that receipt can take 30 to 60 days. Many posting here are telling me other story. Many applicants are getting receipt number in @ 10 / 12 days. I am also planning a India visit in Feb and little concern about timing of finger printing. Hence I wanted to track it independently.

EB2 India, PD – Feb 2008, I-485, EAD, AP – filed on 12/9/2011, Currently on H1B extention till April 30 2012

If your petition has been filed, then you should be getting the receipt for I-485, EAD and AP in 2 weeks. They will be mailed directly to applicant address mentioned in those forms. If you paid for USCIS, then receipt number would be mentioned on the back of the check. Usually banks provide the front and back image of the checks unless USCIS does an ACH transaction. Else you will have to bug your lawyer/employer to confirm if they have really filed and ask for the receipts.

Center: Nebraska (LIN****)

Category : EB2 - India

For me & spouse

Priority Date : 03/12/2008

Current on : Dec 2011 Bulletin

Filed I-485, I-131 and I-765 : 12/02/2011 (By Company Attorney)

USCIS Received Applications : 12/08/2011

Receipts Received : 12/17/2011

Awaiting Finger Prints.. This information might help who is on same boat..

Hello there

Priority date current as of Dec-2011

USCIS received application: 12/2/2011

I-485, I-131 & I-765 receipts received: 12/12/2011

I am still waiting for biometrics information. Any ideas in how many days they send us the Biometrics letter? Also,

in the event if we dont receive it what can we do?

any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Received on 12/12/2011

Receipt Notice on 12/18/2011 for all 3 applications for everyone in the family.

Receipt received via USPS on 12/23/2011.

Found spelling mistake in address on the receipt. When I check, my company lawyer made typo. sent email to him.

Correct name Chesly, instead he typed Chelsy. waiting for his reply.

Archived