Anybody approved recently from hyd consulate after issuing 221g blue?

rasheed1011

Hi,

Just wanted to know if anybody has received an approval recently at hyderabad consulate after 221g blue was issued to them.

If any... please post your details like

date of interview:

passport kept at time of interview:

docs requested :

date docs submitted(if applicable):

date of email to submit passport(if applicable):

date of email with questiionnaire and resume(if applicable):

date additional docs requested(if applicable):

date of email to pickup passport:

validity of visa:

thanks

• 4 weeks later...

any updates?

Hi Rasheed,

This monday I got an email from Consulate asking to submit the following documents, which I have gathered now and planning to submit via VFS tomorrow.

Client invite letter

Itinerary

Copy of the contract between my employer and client.

A little summary abt my case:

Visa Type: H1B new

Consulate: Hyd

Date: 25th Aug 2011

221g type: Blue, no docs asked, AAP checked

There had been no movement on my case since the interview until this monday (approx 4.5 months). Hoping it gets completed soon now.

Does anyone have some sort of estimation on how long it might take after the submission of the docs? I know there is no timeline for 221g, still just wanted to check if anyone has seen something similar before.

Regards

Diwakar

to summarize everyone in this post:

Diwakard - 25th Aug 2011- 221g blue-

rasheed1011 - 9th sep 2011 - 221g blue- pp submitted 15th Nov 2011- questionnaire submitted 21st Nov 2011

NYCwork - 21st Oct 2011 - 221g blue - pp retaianed at VI - questionnaire submited 21st Oct 2011.

wildcats - 17th Oct 2011 - 221g blue -

please update your info .... anybody else who received 221g blue at hyderabad consulate please add to the list.

Any luck guy?

@Diwakard : any reply from consulate?

Nothing on my side yet.

@rasheed1011: Submitted the docs in 13th jan, called up VFS asking for the status tiday, they replied that they have sent the documents to consulate and it will take about 2-3 weeks in order for the consulate to review and get back. Hoping it does not take more than 2-3 weeks.. already have had enough :( it will be 5 months since my interview on the 25th jan.

@Diwakard: hopefully you will have a positive reply soon.

Mine is almost 4 and a half months since interview and more than 2 months since I submmited the requested documents. Awaiting a positive reply from consulate.

Noticed lot of approvals at Chennai consulate but havent seen any approval at hyderabad consulate in very loong time or may be nobody is updating the forum from hyderabad consulate

@Diwakard: hopefully you will have a positive reply soon.

Mine is almost 4 and a half months since interview and more than 2 months since I submmited the requested documents. Awaiting a positive reply from consulate.

Noticed lot of approvals at Chennai consulate but havent seen any approval at hyderabad consulate in very loong time or may be nobody is updating the forum from hyderabad consulate

@rasheed1011 Thanks! But hearing that its already 2 months for you since you submitted the docs, scares me..

Will keep you posted on the progress.

Looks like blue 221g at hyderabad is moving at dead slow pace.... '

@Diwakard: Dont panic .... mine is toally odd case where documentation was asked after the request of passport submission(Usually passport request is considered visa approval). hopefully you will not have to wait for long for getting your visa stamped..... All the best

Looks like blue 221g at hyderabad is moving at dead slow pace.... '

@Diwakard: Dont panic .... mine is toally odd case where documentation was asked after the request of passport submission(Usually passport request is considered visa approval). hopefully you will not have to wait for long for getting your visa stamped..... All the best

Thanks @rasheed1011.. am still waiting to hear from them

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

date of interview: Dec 5 ,2011

passport kept at time of interview: No

docs requested : kept the photo copy of client letter, vendor letter , H1 document

date docs submitted(if applicable): No communication from consulate from the day of interview

date of email to submit passport(if applicable): not yet

Some one from USICIS has conacted the client attorney and he called my manager to get back the details to USICIS. Its been already 2.5 months..still no response from Hyderabad Consulate.

@dil_lip

when you client has been contacted and when client provided all required information to USCIS.

I had visa interview on 12th DEC,2011 and received 221G blue. requested document submited on 23DEC,2011. My employer and client contacted on 17Jan2012 and client submited require information to USCIS on 27 Jan 2012.

still no response from US Consulate

Archived