221G Blue December Hyderabad Tracker

shawnrulez

Hi All,

Visa Date: Dec 5th

Model - EVC

Form: 221G White/Blue- initially the VO took all my documents, interviewed me and gave a 221G white and said Administrative processing and will receive your passport by mail.

I received my passport after 4days without stamp and a 221G blue this time.

Can any tell me how long it will take for the whole process.

Thanks.

Hi All,

Visa Date: Dec 5th

Model - EVC

Form: 221G White/Blue- initially the VO took all my documents, interviewed me and gave a 221G white and said Administrative processing and will receive your passport by mail.

I received my passport after 4days without stamp and a 221G blue this time.

Can any tell me how long it will take for the whole process.

Thanks.

@shawnrulez

I have been waiting with the 221g Blue form for 3.5 months now. Here are my details:

Interview Date: 25th Aug

Visa: H1B new

221g type: Blue, AAP checked, no documents asked

Model: E-C

There hasnt been any communication from the consulate since then. All we can do is wait for their response.

@diwakard: Hi Diwakar, Thanks for the reply.

Do you know how long will it take to see the case status on the website? I'm checking daily but it says "We are not able to identify the case#xxxxxxxxxxxx". I'm bit worried because the email id I mentioned on the client letter spelled it wrongly. And if they send an email to the client it will bounce back. Any suggestions. :(.

Attended visa interview on 9th Sep 2011. VO issued 221g blue. Kept 797,and LCA. returned passport. Asked to submit after receiving the email for submission. Mine is In- House project.

received email for passport submission on 14th Nov 2011.

submitted on 15th Nov 2011.

received email with questionnaire, requesting resume and invitation letter on 17th Nov 2011.

Submitted these docs on 21st Nov 2011...

waiting for update since.

when contacted consulate..received "undergoing processing" reply.

• 3 weeks later...

Any Luck guys ??? Haven't heard from a while.

shawnrulez,

I got a mail from the VFS asking to submit the following documents on 9th jan, submitted the docs on 13th Jan. I had my interview on 25th Aug, with Blue 221g issued and no docs asked. This was the first communication from the consulate in abt 4.5 months.

The docs that were asked are:

Invite letter

Itinerary

Contract copy between my employer and the client.

The wait begins again. Anyone has any idea how long does it take after submitting the documents?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All,

I attended my visa interview in hyderabad on jan 31. I am on EVC model and received 221g blue. VO asked lot of questions regarding employee - employer relationship and at the end he printed what all i told him and asked me to sign it. He took all my docs 797, 129, LCA, client letter, letter to USCIS but he gave me my PP back.

Is anybody in the same boat. Did anybody sign a what they said in the interview like me? Can anybody let me know how long will it be? What are the rejection chances?

I was renewing my visa and i am working with the same client for the past 3.5 years

Hi All,

I also attended my visa interview on 31 Jan and got a blue with administrative processing checked. I am not able to see my case number on the website provided on the blue form. Can anyone of you let me know when will my case be available online?

Also is there any time line for blue forms to be resolved?

thanks in advance

• 3 weeks later...

Hi All my case is similar with 221g Blue App checked at Chennai consulate.VO returned back my passport,LCA,I797 I129 kept the client letter.He said he who'd reply back to me in 2-3 weeks and asked me to submit DS 160 confirmation along with photo.Will it be a case where my case is sent back to review for USCIS.Also is this the same situation with your cases.Please responsd.

Thanks

Archived